News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 354     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Thursday's episode of the Fod-Follies. Nation-builder Edition

"You know what’s wrong with the Liberals?

They don’t respect the taxpayer.

They take money that isn’t theirs, and they give it to their friends.

That’s what they do with corporate welfare.

That’s what they do with their slush funds for political parties.

Now that’s what they want to do with their friends at the Toronto Star.

The Star can’t get it together. They’re a failing business that can’t compete in a modern market.

The Liberals are saying that help from the taxpayer is on the way.

These guys have it all backwards.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, or Kathleen Wynne in Toronto.

They’re all the same.

Carbon taxes and political corruption.

It’s time to sanitize Queen’s Park.

If you’re with me, here’s what I need you to do:"

I guess he doesn't realise that him showing up at Queen's Park defeats the purpose of sanitising it. I mean, I wouldn't even shake his hand, personally. Might catch some sort of brain-eating disease. No, thanks, I'm dumb enough.

Robbie and Dougie where/are their worst enemy, The Star, as like others, are just making money off their circus; don't want to be published negatively? Don't act like a clown. Anyway, print publications saw their days numbered once the first news article was available on the interwebules. Sad.
View attachment 134828
By hatchet job on Rob does he mean tell the truth?

Now I am getting emails from Frank Klees (another voice from the past!). He seems to understand proper spacing and real sentences.

"Tonight, Doug took on the other Progressive Conservative Party leadership candidates in the first televised debate of the race.

Tanya Granic Allen showed tremendous energy and represented grassroots members coming home to our party.

Christine Elliott is well known in Progressive Conservative circles. She did well and is respected for a reason.

Caroline Mulroney demonstrated her ability and showed that she has a bright future within our party.

But Doug lead the pack. In fact, one of the most common lines in the debate was “I agree with Doug.”

When it came to Math scores, Christine agreed with Doug.

When it came to energy, Caroline agreed with Doug.

He was calm, cool, and collected. He is exactly who we need to go head to head against Kathleen Wynne this spring.

Doug is the only candidate who has experience cutting taxes, fighting political insiders, and actually shrinking the size of government.

When Doug entered this race, he made something clear: he opposes a carbon tax. He didn’t need any surveys or focus groups to tell him that a carbon tax is a bad tax. He is someone who will always say what he means and mean what he says. That came across tonight.

Do you agree? If you stand with Doug, do us a favour: help us take Doug’s message across Ontario so he can defeat Kathleen Wynne. Can you help fund our campaign with a donation of $5 now?"

I laughed at first but I think he has a legit shot. Caroline Mulroney doesn't seem ready and Elliott seems to agree with DoFo on key issues.

Yet more Doug mail - still on the large spaces and short phtases.

"Day one.

I came out against the carbon tax.

Day one.

I knew that the carbon tax had to go.

Day one.

I didn’t need to consult the members, because I hear from people every day.

It’s a bad tax.

It’s a job killing tax.

And it’s a tax that will make life more expensive for everyone.

Will Ontario need to take Justin Trudeau to court to fight it?

Maybe.

But that’s why I’m in politics.

To fight for the taxpayer.

To fight for you.

To stand up against the political elites and their corruption.

Let’s put up that great big sign on our border:

ONTARIO IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

If you’re with me, today is the last day to become a member so you can vote.

Here’s the link: https://secure.ontariopc.com/Partyjoin

If you’re a member, sign up your friends and family.

After midnight, no new members can sign up.

Let’s do this.

Doug"

I laughed at first but I think he has a legit shot. Caroline Mulroney doesn't seem ready and Elliott seems to agree with DoFo on key issues.

I feel the same way. I won't vote for him. But his message is direct and simple enough to attract people frustrated with the Liberals.

C
Thursday's episode of the Fod-Follies. Nation-builder Edition

"You know what’s wrong with the Liberals?

They don’t respect the taxpayer.

They take money that isn’t theirs, and they give it to their friends.

That’s what they do with corporate welfare.

That’s what they do with their slush funds for political parties.

Now that’s what they want to do with their friends at the Toronto Star.

The Star can’t get it together. They’re a failing business that can’t compete in a modern market.

The Liberals are saying that help from the taxpayer is on the way.

These guys have it all backwards.

It doesn’t matter if it’s Justin Trudeau in Ottawa, or Kathleen Wynne in Toronto.

They’re all the same.

Carbon taxes and political corruption.

It’s time to sanitize Queen’s Park.

If you’re with me, here’s what I need you to do:"
Crony capitalism is a non-partisan problem... a rose by any other name would smell like bull-shit.

Back