Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

$619k for a 518sf 1 bed.. holy crap. That's what, a $2,500 mortgage payment? Plus condo fees and property taxes? Are these things going to rent for $3k a month or something?

Last edited:
Those prices are very expensive, this isn't even for the two nicer towers. Just a generic box. How can they justify someone spending $700,000 on a 1 bedroom? Plus maintenance fees which Im sure will be $500/month , people will be shelling out 3000k per month with mortgage, maintenance, and utilities. That is insane. Personally I'd rather be over at The One for $1,000,000 before I blow 750k here.

My gut tells me this will be a very long process with prices like that.

In Vancouver a developer just bought a White Spot restaurant downtown with its small parking lot for $245 million. It will be 35 stories with 500 sq foot bachelors starting at $1.6 million and needless to say hardly anyone will live in it.

In Vancouver $600k is subsidized rent.

Last edited:
In Vancouver a developer just bought a White Spot restaurant downtown with its small parking lot for 4245 million. It will be 35 stories with 500 sq foot bachelors starting at $1.6 million and needless to say hardly anyone will live in it.

In Vancouver $600k is subsidized rent.

Im assuming you forgot a decimal point. If not, prices in Van have become truly insane.

Those prices per unit look high to me today. But, consider 3 or 4 years to completion and occupancy, and add 3% or 4% per year, it might be inline.

Proof will be in the take rate in the sales pavilion.

$619k for a 518sf 1 bed.. holy crap.

I'd say. My current home is just about ~20sqft smaller and I can't imagine paying near that much for a space of this size. Not even if I had the money.
It's comforting to know that I'll never be able to afford to buy somewhere where I would want to. Makes decision making a lot easier.

Hi everyone, I am glad to see the beginning of the sales finally.
The prices are quite high,but i think the condos will sell fast.
To show my joy, i made 2 other renders of Pinnacle One Yonge.

1- With CIBC Square and 30 Bay. We are 5-6 years in the future.
I took a screeshot photo from the Pinnacle commercial and edited it .

1 yonge bay park.png

2- A view from Gardiner that will be transformed very soon. We are 2 years and half in the future. (This scenario is more closer to the actual reality)
Honestly CIBC Square 1 and Prestige will really help the skyline .

1 yonge effect1.jpg

Attachments

• 1 yonge bay park.png
    1 yonge bay park.png
    782.9 KB · Views: 1,063
  • 1 yonge effect1.jpg
    1 yonge effect1.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 604
This is off topic but the first picture above this post shows the twin CIBC tower's windows glazed in a more rich tan colour instead of blue. Is there a change in the glazed windows ? Because it really blends in well with the logo and adds a different colour to the blue Toronto skyline !

Back