Toronto Ryerson Student Learning Centre | 50.59m | 8s | Ryerson University | Zeidler

Meant no offence, just a question. This was no meant to "be-little" the comment. I think it definetly adds a nice interest to the area. Makes you look at it and appreciate what went on to make the project. It is unique here, for sure.

Yeah lol, its bizarre that someone compares, modern hi-tech lighting:cool: to sloppinesss
...why would you want the lighting here to look like every other institutional bldg in Toronto?

Why would someone want uniform light temperature throughout a single building? Why would someone want consistant glass colour? Why would someone want any uniformity at all!

Every floor of this building is getting a different interior treatment, which includes lighting, meant to be the most appropriate for its use. We'll look at that specifically on the front page when the building opens. I doubt the blue light you see on the top floor is the final lighting for that level.

Insulation installed today (purple) , I expect the blue soffit to be installed within the next week or two.

20141121_165936.jpg

Attachments

• 20141121_165936.jpg
    20141121_165936.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,210

Back