1 Yorkville (Bazis, Plaza) - Real Estate -

^ Thanks. So this one won't be breaking ground until 2015 at the earliest considering it hasn't even gone into sales...

It's just going into sales now @ approx. $850/sq. ft. and smallish units. But it is Yorkville after all and the interior and exterior looks pretty fancy :p. The floor plans look decent. Likely an end of 2015 or early 2016 construction start for completion in fall of 2018.

Last edited:
Just go the info today myself. Price per sq foot is at that $850 mark. Mainly small units with sub par floor plans. Most have a living room dimension of 9 ft wide; 10' is smallest I would recommend.

why doesn't anyone post the floorplans?

Lets see if i did this correctly.
1 Yorkville1.jpg
1 Yorkville2.jpg
1 Yorkville3.jpg
1 Yorkville4.jpg
1 Yorkville5.jpg
1 Yorkville6.jpg
1 Yorkville7.jpg

Attachments

• 1 Yorkville1.jpg
    1 Yorkville1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,213
  • 1 Yorkville2.jpg
    1 Yorkville2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,086
  • 1 Yorkville3.jpg
    1 Yorkville3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 2,321
  • 1 Yorkville4.jpg
    1 Yorkville4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,104
  • 1 Yorkville5.jpg
    1 Yorkville5.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,104
  • 1 Yorkville6.jpg
    1 Yorkville6.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,977
  • 1 Yorkville7.jpg
    1 Yorkville7.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,013
thank you pmilo.

wow those are pretty horrible ... :
* very narrow LR of 9'0" - 9'3"
* small 9'0" x 9'0" bedrooms
* trying to squeeze 2 bathrooms into units under 617 sq ft
* 3 bedroom/2 baths in 797 sq ft

I wonder if other units are similarly set up?

Lets see if i did this correctly

Last edited:
thank you pmilo.

wow those are pretty horrible ... :
* very narrow LR of 9'0" - 9'3"
* small 9'0" x 9'0" bedrooms
* trying to squeeze 2 bathrooms into units under 617 sq ft
* 3 bedroom/2 baths in 797 sq ft

I wonder if other units are similarly set up?

I was thinking the exact same thing cdr...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's definitely expensive (as their slogan goes)... for what you are getting, or not getting.
Nothing about these floor plans says luxury. Everything is tiny and mediocre. The fancy facade results in tiny recessed balconies for all units, just large enough to have a smoke. I'd rather gain the extra 25 sq.ft. in floor area and have a juliette balcony instead. I think they are selling more on the stellar hotel-like amenities and services including some over the top concierge services.

The unit interiors are tastefully designed, but nothing you can't find in many higher end condos with exception to the high end Wolf and Subzero kitchen appliances (compact 24" appliances though most of the units).

Yes all of the floor plans are shown above -- 11 different unit plans in total. Looking at the key plans for all the levels, it seems that these small compact units occupies almost the entire building, with exception for the 10 large units (1,200+ sq.ft.) that occupy the top 5 floors facing south. The developer will allow these large units on other floors if there is demand for them.
If they are selling these for at least $875/sq.ft. than you are looking at more than $525,000 for the 617 sq.ft. unit plus another $70,000 for a parking space. A very pricey crash pad.

yes they are.
also, it should not include the outdoor space; however, some developers have fudged their numbers to include it.
without seeing their actual sales brochure, I cannot confirm if the stated numbers are for indoor areas only or not.

guys what are those numbers(451, 477, 449,........)? are those area in sq.ft.

Back