Toronto Ripley's Aquarium of Canada | 13.11m | 2s | Ripley Entertainment | B+H

Those are also special pre-opening prices

Yea that's a little steep ! I mean I can't imagine them going any higher after it opens !

Looks like they go for $22 in MYRTLE BEACH AQUARIUM

Today:

oEAwk8t.jpg

BkiSTyq.jpg

qVbF8AA.jpg

So when are they opening the first haunted house in the area?

Keep in mind that the CN Tower used to have laser tag and a crappy low-budget motion simulator ride. I don't think an aquarium can ever out-cheese that. Also, does Clifton Hill have an aquarium? Nope. I am sure people will be less critical of the Ripley's brand once this thing opens up for business.

This project is especially interesting because I haven’t seen that type of panel used in other projects for the external finish. This may sound silly, but it reminds me of laminate flooring how each piece snaps together. I haven’t noticed that before in any other projects in Toronto. Maybe this is a new technique that is more environmentally friendly and more energy efficient. The project is coming along nicely and I’m sure it will be first class and a nice experience. It will also be great for tourists who visit the cn tower and it will be especially great for the area. Even though the area attracts a lot of people, it will add to the vibrancy.

Back