Erin Mills Expansion & Cineplex Junxion | 14.75m | 1s | OPB | MMC Architecture

Great photo! It reminds me of how much I miss the old Erin Mills town centre. Ah the big screen televisions, I remember those. I thought that was a really cool feature in Erin Mills Town Centre and too bad they got rid of it. People could watch the news or the game in between shopping. To me the mall felt like a much more vibrant place back then.

Last edited:
I wish they could rebuild the clock tower at a another corner of the mall.

AoD
They are giving any reusable building material to Habitat for Humanity to use in their restore or in building their houses.Perhaps the clock tower parts will be put to a better use. I have never heard of another shopping centre doing this. What a great idea Kudos to EMTC for not filling up our dump sites

Visited the mall today, and was very surprised to see NO construction anywhere? I thought it was slated to start this month, yet I saw no renovating or construction present? Hope they haven't changed their mind :)

Visited the mall today, and was very surprised to see NO construction anywhere? I thought it was slated to start this month, yet I saw no renovating or construction present? Hope they haven't changed their mind :)

I see fencing going up around the Bay Lower parking lot today Tuesday and my friend who works in a store there has been told to expect in mall starting 2 weeks from now...they are going for sure!!!

I see fencing going up around the Bay Lower parking lot today Tuesday and my friend who works in a store there has been told to expect in mall starting 2 weeks from now...they are going for sure!!!

More activity in the Bay Parking lot upper level..things are starting to ramp up!!!

Frontage of things to come...
DSCN1745_zpsfe4d2966.jpg

49aec2ba-9744-4285-85b9-48642b2884f7_zps362c87c2.jpg

d0c714dc-c284-465f-a100-ae18ff3e640f_zpsafd7ad20.jpg

DSCN1748_zps2c1d0adc.jpg

DSCN1747_zps6c784842.jpg

I don't think Target is taking the Zellers (pictured above)....does anyone know what's happening with that space?

Work is advancing, but only on the Bay wing, it seems.. And they're doing a strange "tile test" in the middle of the Target section.. They are doing a 'stain test'??

(sorry for the small pics, I think I sized them down too much)

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 514
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 509
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 509
  • photo 5 (1).jpg
    photo 5 (1).jpg