Toronto U Condominiums | 183.79m | 56s | Pemberton | a—A

What:eek:, from looking at the last months pic by UD with the colums reaching ground-level, its taken them a month to put up a slab.....wow, talk about slow
At this pace it could be 2015 before anyone moves in

Last edited:
um1.jpg

From today. They have removed the Bay Street landing in the south corner. Forms for the second floor of the western townhouses are going up today.

At some point they will be moving the two tower cranes. I'm guessing the west tower next week and the east tower a week after that.

8556619123_1b9350c170_c.jpg

8556619219_e596a57750_c.jpg

Its taken 5 years to get where its at!!?!

I always think of One Bloor as being the most delayed since being initially launched by Bazis International a year earlier in Q4-2007. But they did have a great excuse for not starting construction being cancelled and all lol. What's U's excuse? I have a feeling that the new One Bloor by GG will speed well ahead of U Condos lol :p But maybe patience will pay off here :confused:

sorry if this has already been discussed, but will you be able to walk along the north side of the church, or will the tower be touching the church building at the eastern side where it is close?

Finally getting clearly above ground level now. Should be easier for all the photogs here to get updates a bit more frequently while walking down Bay Street.

This was one of my favorite projects, when it started, however it's going down the list due to it's slow pace, and that other projects moving faster, or are visually more appealing than even this well designed project.

Funny you say that Cal, I was thinking last night when I saw the above ground photos that I liked the design of these towers and was looking forward to this project. Since then (five, six years later?) so many other promising and cutting edge projects have far surpassed this (and been built already) so I'm not as interested anymore.

Started tracking this one in 08, I think...agreed ...its taking far too long. Back then I thought the prices seemed absurd. Just deleted the price list I got from years ago, and the prices were looking pretty reasonable to me ...mind you its five years later.

Back