Toronto 50 Bloor Street West | 230.11m | 70s | Morguard Corporation | Pellow + Associates

Great height for a great area. The height alone (if approved) is such a wow factor that the architecture may be secondary.

I was about to say the same thing. Please gmeo, you get everyone excited that there is news when you bring back threads on the backpages of the forum. I only have an hour here to browse threads during lunch, I need all the time I can get to catch up!! :)

Last edited:
Sorry all, but I'm trained in resuscitation. Let me make some contacts at Morguard to see if there are any updates.

false hope aside, I can't believe that I'm the first person to point out the absurdity of the actual comment in and of itself.

Geeeeeesh

Great height for a great area. The height alone (if approved) is such a wow factor that the architecture may be secondary.

What a bunch of negative Nancys, this is the only comment worth reading on this page!.. the level of cattiness sometimes here is amazing!!! :confused: :mad:

I am sure your time is all so precious, :rolleyes: My gawd it takes you all of 4 seconds to read it and leave, yet it takes you several minutes to respond with your complaints... Get over yourselves... :eek:

Its everyone"s forum, seriously relax people......

You want a private chat room ??

A forum member, should be allowed to express himself without your retributions!!! Let the Mods do it if needed!!!

As for that last comment, What is wrong with the height in this location???
Nothing, the design seems elegant, and with any execution should be a great addition!!!

Just my 2 cents.....or does that have to be a nickel as of the penny's demise?? LOL

I like the unit breakout:

Bachelor - 75
1-bedroom - 275
2-bedroom - 200
3-bedroom - 50
Total 600

Scary to think Sixty Colborne has close to 90 bachelor units for a building half the size.

What a bunch of negative Nancys, this is the only comment worth reading on this page!.. the level of cattiness sometimes here is amazing!!! :confused: :mad:

I am sure your time is all so precious, :rolleyes: My gawd it takes you all of 4 seconds to read it and leave, yet it takes you several minutes to respond with your complaints... Get over yourselves... :eek:

They're not annoyed because of the time the spent reading the post. They're annoyed because their hopes were raised that something significant was happening with this project, then dashed when they saw that the bump contained no new info.

A forum member, should be allowed to express himself without your retributions!!! Let the Mods do it if needed!!!

Actually, appropriate netiquette for UrbanToronto is not to post threads to with "is there anything new on the project?" (someone would have posted it if there were something new), or reviving a dormant thread with nothing new to add. Being part of an online community means being conscious of the fact that other people are taking the time to read your post, so have something worthwhile for them to read!

Ditto, please don't be a tease unless you've got info telling us it's been approved! Got me all excited for nothing :confused:

weird.
Is there some sort of rule saying "don't reply unless there is an update"?
In other threads, don't people discuss and argue about all sorts of projects without any realy updates??

The so-called false hope is based on your wrong assumption that any new post must involved some big news. in 95% of the cases, it is not true. So, yes, get over yourself already. gmeo did nothing inappropriate.

What I do know is there are rules against individuals banned from the forum signing up and pretending to be new members (and no, I am not referring to gmeo)

AoD

Last edited:
weird.
Is there some sort of rule saying "don't reply unless there is an update"?
In other threads, don't people discuss and argue about all sorts of projects without any realy updates??

The so-called false hope is based on your wrong assumption that any new post must involved some big news. in 95% of the cases, it is not true. So, yes, get over yourself already. gmeo did nothing inappropriate.

Yeah.....read all the posts before responding please, in particular, the one before yours from an Admin., says it all :cool:

Back