Toronto Central Condos | 138.98m | 46s | Concord Adex | DIALOG

Pure speculation, but based on some of the latest high rise projects by Greenpark, Kirkor may be the architects for this project as well.

40 - 58 Widmer Street ?!?!?

that's 10 lots probably at 20 feet wide each.
so does that mean this building, which is almost the whole width of approx 200 feet !
what happened to 'point' towers?

Pure speculation, but based on some of the latest high rise projects by Greenpark, Kirkor may be the architects for this project as well.

Greenpark's upcoming project on Richmond St West is designed by Core, which may be an indication of the architect for this building. If so, then it would definitely signify a move in the right direction when it comes to architecture firm of choice.

what happened to 'point' towers?

I'd prefer a little variety, tbh. Not everything needs to be a point tower. A few squat buildings would be a breath of fresh air. MaRS and the Children's Research building are good examples of that.

I actually find the design rather attractive ... ignoring what currently exist on the site.

Retail is really required, but yes I'd much rather see 9-10 floors of commercial space.

It would be shameful if we let some of the last remaining Victorian vestiges get demolished for these two boxes. How can we stop this?

It would be shameful if we let some of the last remaining Victorian vestiges get demolished for these two boxes. How can we stop this?

what is the update on this project? Is that why you are writing? nothing since may 2013??

Word is that this project is progressing behind the scenes. AFAIK, we will be hearing about Greenpark's Gloss first though, just a block away from this site .

Back