Toronto Forward Condos at Concord CityPlace | 94.48m | 30s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Nice! Makes me want to move out of Luna now! Im liking the 2 bedroom corner unit's floor plan too. hmmm

me too... I just dont know why they couldnt figure out a way to give the master the corner.

I hope this doesn't undergo a Cheapening or get Torontoized, because I actually really like this Star Trek Voyager Borg Cube.

luMa, not to be confused with LuNa down the street.

joking aside, i swear the marketers for cityplace thought, "well you know, that luna condo we built was pretty successful, so why don't we change one letter in it and let people think they are the same damn project?"

luMa, not to be confused with LuNa down the street.

joking aside, i swear the marketers for cityplace thought, "well you know, that luna condo we built was pretty successful, so why don't we change one letter in it and let people think they are the same damn project?"

Does no one at Concord Adex watch Dexter? This condo name reminds me of rapes, torture and murder. (note: season 5 spoilers in there).

I'm finding the design a little heavy-handed but it could be far worse.

It's definitely a bit clunky, but there are some interesting things going on. I like the two tone cladding, and hope it turns out as white and black as the model/renders suggest. The giant LED should add some interest to the night skyline too.

I hear sales is been going good and just a matter of time before they release the next and final phase (2 bldgs. 1x18s-1x8s) of this project at 511 Bremner
(Block 37).

From http://rawdesign.ca:

Aerial_1.jpg

NW.jpg

Last edited:
whatever is going to happen to the Amsterdam Brewery? I guess I should hope it stays as is to preserve some sliver of red brick heritage in this sea of glass...

Back