Toronto 357 King West | 148.13m | 42s | Great Gulf | BDP Quadrangle

this is patently false. see WeirdFishes' comment in post #164 for clarification.

Its not, but hey thats cool, believe what you wish. Again, I don't know what went on with sales, I just know what other parties involved have mentioned to me. This is what Ive heard from other people who are involved here and they didnt mention sales as being the main reason for the project becoming dormant.

Its not, but hey thats cool, believe what you wish. Again, I don't know what went on with sales, I just know what other parties involved have mentioned to me. This is what Ive heard from other people who are involved here and they didnt mention sales as being the main reason for the project becoming dormant.

it is patently false. you do not know what you are talking about. i have a direct source at GG as does WeirdFishes. Thanks.

no need to get insulting here. mcKarisma is just trying to sort out what actually happened, as he heard something different than you did. you don't need to get so insultive with him if all he is doing is telling what he heard.

it is patently false. you do not know what you are talking about. i have a direct source at GG as does WeirdFishes. Thanks.

Me thinks your source may not be telling you everything...its a source after all, and you don't work for them and know all their internal dealings do you? If you do work for them, and are in the know because of it then that is another story. Do you know the issues with the building that houses underground club? There are issues with owners here. I only claim to know what owners of lots GG wants have told me. Maybe you don't know everything that you think you do? Possible?

Me thinks your source may not be telling you everything...its a source after all, and you don't work for them and know all their internal dealings do you? If you do work for them, and are in the know because of it then that is another story. Do you know the issues with the building that houses underground club? There are issues with owners here. I only claim to know what owners of lots GG wants have told me. Maybe you don't know everything that you think you do? Possible?

Wow, so much hostility. Who knows what's going on here. But whatever the story, it must be serious for a developer like GG to put a project on hold. As for an underground club, I would assume GG would have sorted out any property/community concerns before starting sales. I can't see them pulling a FREED.

From my standpoint all I can say is a two different friends from GG told me sales were poor and they are reconsidering the location/project all together due to the reception. If sales do resume they will do a complete revamp of the marketing campaign at a minimum.

Wow, so much hostility. Who knows what's going on here. But whatever the story, it must be serious for a developer like GG to put a project on hold. As for an underground club, I would assume GG would have sorted out any property/community concerns before starting sales. I can't see them pulling a FREED.

From my standpoint all I can say is a two different friends from GG told me sales were poor and they are reconsidering the location/project all together due to the reception. If sales do resume they will do a complete revamp of the marketing campaign at a minimum.

i apologize if I came off as hostile. I didn't mean to be, Im just passing on what I have heard. Im really not the type to start arguments. Sorry if thats how it sounded.

i apologize if I came off as hostile. I didn't mean to be, Im just passing on what I have heard. Im really not the type to start arguments. Sorry if thats how it sounded.

no offense taken and similarly apologies if any given from my end. just communicating what i know from sources on the inside (similar to WeirdFishes).

All good. I think the property is 365 King that is the issue here that im referring too. Anyone here of GG trying to acquire that property at all? All good either way, lets just move on and see what happens. If Im wrong, ill buy ya a beer! :)

4 August 2012: What will they do with the sales centre for the next 4 years?

20120804194126.jpg

Like I said, project is being redesigned. Perhaps cheapened & the interior plan is being revised. Larger units I believe is the idea.

I don't know about it being cheapened, but I can see the developer thinking that if the units are increased in size, Adam Vaughan might decide to support this project.

Back