Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I took a good look at the street level materials and wasn't too impressed. The black marble, stainless steel door frames and everything was second rate and didn't seem to be lined up flush at the joins. It wasn't terrible, but perfect for the area I guess.

I may be wrong but there didn't seem to be a Main Door entrance but i could be wrong.

I don't like the doors they used for ground level... they look cheap and outdated. otherwise I'm quite happy with how it turned out at ground level.

friday:

IMG_0222.jpg

I took a good look at the street level materials and wasn't too impressed. The black marble, stainless steel door frames and everything was second rate and didn't seem to be lined up flush at the joins. It wasn't terrible, but perfect for the area I guess.

I may be wrong but there didn't seem to be a Main Door entrance but i could be wrong.

Main door entrance will be from the park side.

Seems like it will at least look better than Trump.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some call me crazy for liking Trump, but in the 80's people thought Sigourney Weaver was hot. Now whos crazy?

Once we get some cladding on the balconies this shape of this is going to look great.

Back