Toronto West Block Est. 1928, The LakeShore, and The LakeFront | 130.75m | 41s | Choice Properties | a—A

smells like poor/lazy journalism.

They also seem to think that the link for the streetcar from Bathurst to Queen's Quay is new! (It actually opened in July 2000)

"However, the completion of these new condos will just about coincide with some major city developments, such as the Bathurst streetcar line being connected to Queens Quay"

After doing a little bit of research, Carwell Construction has been the General Contractor on a couple of the Real Canadian Super Stores. This is looking like a good sign...

Really:confused: Is this ready to proceed...i thought this development was embroiled in politics.

No doubt it is...and Loblaws probably want to get things rolling once Maple Leaf Gardens gets finished - no doubt many of the same staff would be involved in this project. But the fact that a GC now has a sign up is a positive sign.

So they can go ahead with the interior work ... I wonder if any decisions have been made re the exterior yet?

Pic taken August 17, 2011

NlQac.jpg

Been there for some time now. PS. Quick shortcut to Cityplace just at the end of that temporary fence. You have to cross it and enter the construction site, but there is never anyone there to stop you. It takes you right to the back side of Panorama and onto Dan Leckie Way.

Useful for my late night Amsterdam runs.

Been there for some time now. PS. Quick shortcut to Cityplace just at the end of that temporary fence. You have to cross it and enter the construction site, but there is never anyone there to stop you. It takes you right to the back side of Panorama and onto Dan Leckie Way.

Useful for my late night Amsterdam runs.

I've used that same route many a time! BTW Tuscani, what goes on every thursday in the Amsterdam parking lot? Is it a movie night? I was thinking about checking it out tonight.

Thanks for the tip as I walk around the Loblaws site to gain access to CityPlace.

Back