News   Mar 28, 2024
 79     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 168     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 245     0 

Help needed, rental disaster

Grocery prices must be through the roof to grow your own garden indoors :p

What idiots though. Why would you use the floor? That's sacred square footage. I'd built an extra long shelf along the entire wall and have the garden midair, while still using the floor for myself. Who needs 8 to 9 foot ceilings anyways ;)

If the renters were paying for their own water, I'm confident they would visit the guest washroom quite often.

Well update on this is that the client was informed and very upset, however we find aways to get the insurance to pay for part of damage, it is around 50K so im happy it was lower than first estimates. As for people calling me for fraud?? look around the world we live in is a fraud not me. Remember the fire on Gould, was this not fraud? anyone with real estate knowledge knows this. When your car accident and you bring to a shop, when they knows insurance pays and charge more than double the work it not fraud?

Anyways my job is to look out for my client at all cost, they my number 1 priority, that why im the best!

Forget the rest come be with the best!

Dear Cityplace guy,

I'm very interested in your services. What is your name and brokerage agency?
Regards
DT

Dave if you serious, msg me I am a well established brokerage with a nation leading company.

Forget the rest get the best

Wow, how did I miss this gem?

Seriously, if your number one priority is your clients, then why allow illegal immigrants to rent their property? Perhaps you should either personally screen potential renters or train your staff a little better. Also nice to know that you're willing to break the law for your clients. Is half a months rent (or whatever the commission is) really worth that to you?

We are trying to look for a way (loophole) to make insurance pay for damages, if anyone knows please msg me, maybe some compansations if possible.

In all fairness, seeking a loophole is not outright fraud but seriously??! Do what you want but posting this on public forum is foolish at best, and certainly negligent.

I feel sorry for the people living below the indoor garden that have to deal with the damage. Thank you for the lulz... :D

Wow, how did I miss this gem?

Seriously, if your number one priority is your clients, then why allow illegal immigrants to rent their property? Perhaps you should either personally screen potential renters or train your staff a little better. Also nice to know that you're willing to break the law for your clients. Is half a months rent (or whatever the commission is) really worth that to you?

Well let me tells you i was renting this place at a verygood premium, more than doubles what it was worth

If you were my agent and this happened to one of my properties I would be taking you to court for the damages/lost revenue.

cityplaceguy "is the best" so he doesn't have to adhere to the same rules or laws as the rest of the world.

I follow laws like everyone else, if there is a loophole I take advantage just like everyone else. They can close loopholes if they wanted right? so who is the smart one?

Back