News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

suicide bombers

LAz

Member Bio
Reaction score
So since suicide bombings seem to happy every now and then, I figure we can have a topic for that.

Some son of a bitch blew themselves up in a Moscow airport today.

Urbandreamer has a point. Whether it's time, money or attention, we have a limited amount of resources to deal with the nearly infinite problems that affect us as human beings, and we consistently choose to divert our resources to those problems that aren't really all that major in the grand scheme of things. I am pretty certain that more Russians are murdered every day than were killed at that airport, too.

And nor does this story. It`s just another bash those Islamic fundamentalist types without getting to the root of the problem.

So basically all suicide bombing and murder is okay. Gotcha.

Islamophobic bastards should however be aware that suicide bombers are not islamic. They are breaking the laws of islam. So, no, it's not that this topic should be closed so easily because I'm a prick. I'm not. These things are simply significant and do not happen every day.

On the other hand, maybe the russian government planted this on purpose. You know, put fear into the population so that the government would have more power. Or to use this as an excuse to bomb chechnya some more.

Possible. The Russian--and in general Eastern European--system is so backward and corrupt, I couldn't imagine risking my life stopping in any of those 3rd world countries.... There's a reason wealthy Russians move to London. (Not that I'm happy with them there though ha.)

Yes, I'm saying suicide bombers are another part of daily life..in third world countries or countries filled with racist behaviour towards ethnic minorities, religious sects etc.

Possible. The Russian--and in general Eastern European--system is so backward and corrupt, I couldn't imagine risking my life stopping in any of those 3rd world countries.... There's a reason wealthy Russians move to London. (Not that I'm happy with them there though ha.)

Yes, I'm saying suicide bombers are another part of daily life..in third world countries or countries filled with racist behaviour towards ethnic minorities, religious sects etc.

I take exception to that remark.

Funny people like LAz and the Russian government are more concerned about 35 bombing deaths, and not so much about the hundreds of Russian journalists that have assassinated in the past 20 years.

But what else would you accept from someone who very appologetic/supports assassination??

Funny people like LAz and the Russian government are more concerned about 35 bombing deaths, and not so much about the hundreds of Russian journalists that have assassinated in the past 20 years.

But what else would you accept from someone who very appologetic/supports assassination??

This topic has nothing to do with those journalists. If you want such a topic feel free to make one.

You are making nasty allegations.

I am not a fan of Putin. Nor the pro-West opposition either. The commie's are the only decent party in Russia.

Back