Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

Love the density here!

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

TORONTO ON M5J 2Z3

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 07 288519 BLD 01 NB Accepted Date: Nov 5, 2010

Project: Mixed Use/Res w Non Res New Building

Description: Revision: to permit 4 additional typical floors (floors 44-47) containing 54 residentail units- 36, 16, 2 one, two and three bedroom units. The two three bedroom units (penthouse units) are multileveled and are located at the new 51st floor of the building together with rooftop mechanical equipment Original: Construct 46-storey mixed use building with 581 dwelling units complete with 5 levels of below grade parking & commercial at grade.

Oct 1 2010 update

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

IMG_5063.jpg

Dam when you realize just how much they have to add yet in this area....Ice office, Ice1 &2, Infinity, 2 towers, Delta, plus office, form Success all the way thru Parade, what a stretch of redovelopement.

i think this is a great looking cluster , esp. the pic at the top of the page.

I'm sorry but let's not kid our selves ... it's an ugly mess ... on the ground level it's not too bad although a lot of the retail is dying (this isn't a big deal I think overtime it'll stabilize) but the majority of projects built in this **direct** area 2+ years ago were terrible from the ground up. The newer phases are better to a certain degree.

I say this particularly because we've had so many other great low rise projects in the area (downtown) and a couple taller ones that it's somewhat saddening that the most prominent from a 'post card' vantage are this bad.

I'm sorry but let's not kid our selves ... it's an ugly mess ... on the ground level it's not too bad although a lot of the retail is dying (this isn't a big deal I think overtime it'll stabilize) but the majority of projects built in this **direct** area 2+ years ago were terrible from the ground up. The newer phases are better to a certain degree.

I say this particularly because we've had so many other great low rise projects in the area (downtown) and a couple taller ones that it's somewhat saddening that the most prominent from a 'post card' vantage are this bad.

Agreed. Only the unabashed Torontophile could admire this dog's breakfast. One positive thing perhaps, new developments in this melange of mediocrity may be more attractive and unique simply from the marketing angle. I just hope it's not too late.

Back