Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

from today...
20100918046.jpg

were probably smoking a joint !

the thing I'm not digging about Parade is that it has no roof element like the rest of the CP towers do. It just ends suddenly.

City Place looks really bleak from this distance and only slightly better for closer up. Although, I don't mind parts of it a street level.

Yea, ill take the flat top over a clunky mechanical box dressed up as a decorative element.

Love this photo! 200 years of Toronto history in one sweeping image -- from the grounds of a two-century-old fort that once defended Toronto against the ravening American army :) to a forest of busily working cranes (indicative of the huge building boom currently underway in the city, the largest by far in North America) and culminating in a twenty-first century skyline.

Awesome pics, Hypnotoad. Thanks for your whole tour today. Just to let everyone know, the canoe at Canoe Landing is now plastered with graffiti. More graffiti is starting to appear in other parts of the park too. Way to go, Toronto Parks & Rec! Great job!

Awesome pics, Hypnotoad. Thanks for your whole tour today. Just to let everyone know, the canoe at Canoe Landing is now plastered with graffiti. More graffiti is starting to appear in other parts of the park too. Way to go, Toronto Parks & Rec! Great job!

Mayor Ford will get right on it.

^^ I thought you were being sarcastic about Ford. He did make graffiti removal a big part of his platform. Let's hope he follows through because the state of repair of this brand new park is totally unacceptable. Another ball dropped by the city.

Last edited:

Back