Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Sorry for the (stupid) question, but has the taller building reached it's final height? I drive by it on the 403 once in a while, and it hasn't seemed to "grow" any taller in the last month or so.

Yes it has...they are working on the roof/mechanical portion now...

Saw them putting some precast cladding (white) on the low-rise at Absoluteworld today, on the ends....also, looks like they have partially completed another two floors of balcony glass on tower 4 today, that's about 7 floors in one week! :D

Thanks guys for continuing postings beautiful pics here. Today on my way to work the sun was reflecting on the taller tower. Amazing, but did not have my camera on hand. I asked my son who goes to Europe next week to try to get a shot from the plane taking off.

^ the aerials should be good:)
From today...
20101028020.jpg

20101028016.jpg

20101028039.jpg

20101028040.jpg

20101028035.jpg

Last edited:
In your first shot you can see the Balcony Glass... next thing to amazing.

Deep Blue Sea Rings around the building.. so beautiful. I think I'm gonna cry

whahaha whahahwhaha

In your first shot you can see the Balcony Glass... next thing to amazing.

Deep Blue Sea Rings around the building.. so beautiful. I think I'm gonna cry

whahaha whahahwhaha

I was looking up at this today - the glass on the balconies will actually extend or accentuate the curves of the building.....looking straight up at Hurontario and Absolute Drive, the effect is already pretty amazing....

I'm really surprised at the white pre-cast going up on the podium...

I really thought it would match the rest of the development...

It looks off....

I really do wish the balcony glass was less see-through, but it will still look sexy when it's done.

The glass looks REALLY good at the base of the towers, looking up. Sorry for the blurriness - I was in a moving car!

From a distance:

Back