News   Apr 24, 2024
 68     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.9K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 579     0 

1233 Queen East | ?m | 8s

Thanks for the Photo ando.

It looks like the right length too mee, I suppose the wide open doors, and less windows make it look shorter.

New Photo: A cab that's still a work in progress...
attachment.php

LOL no doors i guess there is still a shortage.

actually take a close look in door space right behind the cab...theres a door panel! a single one!!. .parts are indeeed slowly trickling in lolz...
but yea.. as the saying goes you get what you pay for... im sure they would speed up their build if ttc paid them an extra few mil

actually take a close look in door space right behind the cab...theres a door panel! a single one!!. .parts are indeeed slowly trickling in lolz...
but yea.. as the saying goes you get what you pay for... im sure they would speed up their build if ttc paid them an extra few mil

Well it was Bombardier that set the price... hopefully there were some sort of completion date clauses in the contract so the TTC is getting compensation. The TTC's not going to pay them extra just cause the price is low.

They are taking their sweet time to get this done. At this rate they'll be as outdated as the H6 trains by the time these finally get delivered. :rolleyes:

ya by the time it is done walk though trains, LED destination signs, and ATC will all be standard metro technology in America.

The new trains are only going to be on the YUS line and the existing T1's will eventually go on the BD line. As we start getting the new trains, the old H4 cars will be retired and in return the T1 trains will move down to Greenwood Carhouse. I just hope they wait a few months before this is all done in the event the TR trains have any mechanical issues like when the T1 cars had brake problems and we had to halt using them.

We still cant bring any new trains up here because the Carhouse is not ready yet.........and just to think a few months ago some people on here were calling me a liar and saying I was spreading rumors about all this LOL.

so the carhouse is still under construction eh...meh o well. it's going to be a long wait, but i am sure it's gona be worth it.

Back