Casa Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Also in my bathroom they used black grout with light tiles. Does anyone knows if they would change it if requested? I was told that it is difficult to change.

that sounds dumb ... did they not go over that with you at 'colour selection'?
AFAIK standard grout colour is white, with colours as upgrades usually to match tiles.

that sounds dumb ... did they not go over that with you at 'colour selection'?
AFAIK standard grout colour is white, with colours as upgrades usually to match tiles.

Thank you for the input! What does AFAIK stands for? I did not discuss the colour of the grout at colour selection, as I selected standard 'off white' tiles.

Thank you for the input! What does AFAIK stands for? I did not discuss the colour of the grout at colour selection, as I selected standard 'off white' tiles.

As Far As I Know, it stands for As Far........

AHK

hi,glad to find the Casa neighbour here. My finial closing date is April 20th, still one month away from now. How about the east view, my site face to east in high level.

Has anyone attempted to clean their balcony glass? I've got patches of crud stuck to the glass. Almost like concrete dust was blasted against residual glue from a film that might have been on the glass. Or hard water stains. It's sort of chalky. Nothing seems to remove it. Not even a razor blade. And there are all kinds of weird streaks and things that I can't seem to wash off either. So much for my balcony cleaning day. Is there a miracle solvent? I guess I'll have to note this as a deficiency. Very frustrating.

Has anyone attempted to clean their balcony glass? I've got patches of crud stuck to the glass. Almost like concrete dust was blasted against residual glue from a film that might have been on the glass. Or hard water stains. It's sort of chalky. Nothing seems to remove it. Not even a razor blade. And there are all kinds of weird streaks and things that I can't seem to wash off either. So much for my balcony cleaning day. Is there a miracle solvent? I guess I'll have to note this as a deficiency. Very frustrating.

I think they will like do a proper cleaning of everyone's glass by the spring...no?

Hi there, I'm new to the thread. Anyone have any idea when the condo is going to be registered?

Looks like the building registered 2 days ago as per my Lawyer

"Please be advised that we have received confirmation from the Builder’s lawyer that the condominium was registered on March 22, 2010 and in accordance with the terms of the Agreement of Purchase and Sale, the Final Closing Date has now been established as April 27, 2010.

As most of the Units in the Building will be closing on the same day, please insure that financing is arranged immediately (if you have financing already arranged, please advise your Lender about the confirmed closing date) and please insure that up-dated instructions are received from your Lender at least 10 days prior to the closing date. (that is by April 17, 2010).

Please call our office if you need any further information or clarification"

Woohoo.

Sounds like most everyone on this thread is happy about the "attention to details" on their units. I wish I could say the same but unfortunately there are many flaws. They must have used an unsupervised apprentice to do all of the ceramics on our shower stall and entire ensuite washroom. They aren't even square to the walls!! Not to mention inconsitent colour of the grout. As for the wood floors, I guess there was no leveler used ontop of the concrete slab. It's up and down like a yo-yo. It needs to be completely redone. Anyone else have the same problem with the floors?

Sounds like most everyone on this thread is happy about the "attention to details" on their units. I wish I could say the same but unfortunately there are many flaws. They must have used an unsupervised apprentice to do all of the ceramics on our shower stall and entire ensuite washroom. They aren't even square to the walls!! Not to mention inconsitent colour of the grout. As for the wood floors, I guess there was no leveler used ontop of the concrete slab. It's up and down like a yo-yo. It needs to be completely redone. Anyone else have the same problem with the floors?

I live in RoCP1. I had the same problem with the floor as you are facing. Developer -- Canderel Stoneridge -- levelled the floor and reinstalled the wood floor without any fuss. They tried to talk me out of it though -- very briefly.

By the way, I was more than satisfied with the developer's after sales service.

I've got a CLR (and WD-40) fetish, give it a try but wear gloves and don't let it splashback in your eyes. A home isn't a home without CLR, and WD-40...

The problem with CLR and WD-40 is both are very toxic, nasty chemicals. The past 5 years I have banned all cleaning products from my place and I feel much better--no allergic reactions, migraine headaches etc anymore. All you need are baking soda and vinegar. For squeaky door hinges, use olive oil.

The problem with CLR and WD-40 is both are very toxic, nasty chemicals. The past 5 years I have banned all cleaning products from my place and I feel much better--no allergic reactions, migraine headaches etc anymore. All you need are baking soda and vinegar. For squeaky door hinges, use olive oil.

Do trailer door hinges tend to get squeeky?
Perhaps a rubbing a lttle squirrel fat on the hinge would also work.

Back