Toronto Discovery at Concord Park Place | ?m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

February 5 2010 update

your welcome asiancolossus ... Concord Adex is certainly moving along at this site ~ :)

Bldg 'A' - starting 4th floor
Click to Enlarge

Bldg 'B' - 3rd floor near completion

Site plan
masterplan.jpg
[/IMG]

Not too sure that's the case. I called to ask for this particular plan and they said they do not have one...? Is it online somewhere?[/QUOTE
It was sent to our offices as part of a leasing package...my firm specializes in commercial real estate/leasing across Canada and we work with the best and often most sought after retailers by landlords; so our office receives many landlord documents not intended for public consumption.....whenever I can share with UT; then I do.

It was sent to our offices as part of a leasing package...my firm specializes in commercial real estate/leasing across Canada and we work with the best and often most sought after retailers by landlords; so our office receives many landlord documents not intended for public consumption.....whenever I can share with UT; then I do.

Great stuff! Keep 'em coming Bauhaus...

March 13 2010 update

further to drum118's great updates ... here's a few more~

Click to Enlarge

Discovery 1, Bldg 'A' (@ 9th flr) + Bldg 'B' (@ 7th flr) - east elevation

Discovery 1, Bldg 'B' - south elevation

Looks like Discovery 2 is poking up above ground floor

Building 'E'

It looks like they updated some pictures and added the Discovery Townhomes into the Discovery family.
http://www.concordadex.com/parkplace/discoverytownhomes/

I did notice that Building 'E' has a few extra floors now?? It went from 2-15 floors to 2-19 floors. I'm surprise they managed to just add a few floors at this stage. Is that building going to be crowded or what.
http://www.concordadex.com/parkplace/discovery2/

So from looking at the plan, it looks like Building 'A' and 'B' are high rises, 'C' section are part of the townhomes, 'D' is a low rise, and 'E' is a midrise. Looks like Building 'D' is the same as before with no added floors.

Anyone have any information as to the '?' to the extra floors for Building 'E' seemingly all of a sudden?

odd indeeed that Concord's changing Building 'E' at this stage ...

but sure enough they have increased the building height from 12 stories to 16 stories~

thanks for the reporting Wildymyst ~

Old Bldg 'E'
ConcordPark-3.jpg

New Bldg 'E'
Discovery_E_new.jpg

Last edited:
seems like Discovery's overall site plan has also been tweaked ~ the townhouse block (Bldg 'C') has been enlarged slightly ... therefore one driveway now connects to both motor courts rather than separate accesses to the public street on the north side ... that could mean one very busy driveway !

Old Site Plan
Discovery12.jpg

New Site Plan
Discovery_SP_new.jpg

Back