News   Mar 28, 2024
 404     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 372     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 721     0 

Porter & Charles Appliances

Porter & Charles

Porter & Charles is an Italian make. Previous poster correct re: Euroline carrying this brand; they may be the only area retailer. Excellent quality & styling. Possibly the only manufacturer (available in North America) to offer a 30" gas cooktop with 5 burners: 4 + central dual burner for wok.

Are you asking in reference to a renovation or is there actually a developer out there offering these?

are you sure about that ... i thought that was for the optional upgrade?

Yes, Porter&Charles are the standard appliances for M5V, it is not an optional upgrade, that is why I was asking about the quality. It comes with gas cooktop, separate oven and dishwasher. The refrigerator is different as Porter&Charles does not produce refrigerators. the refrigerator for M5V is Amana (stainless steel bottom freezer)

How do to they go from P&C Gas top, oven and DW to an Amana fridge... Strange..

i know i am late to this thread but i hope someone will see and reply. i am interested in purchasing a porter and charles double wall oven. concerned about noise from venting and duration of venting after oven is shut off. also does the lower oven vent through upper oven. reason i ask is that i saw a display that does not show any exposed venting above the door in lower oven but shows exposed venting above the door in the upper oven. when i say above the door i mean vents on the cavity of the oven which are still exposed when the door is closed. i am truly puzzled about the venting because at the euroline showroom the lower oven door AND the upper oven door both covered the vents on the cavity of the oven ie. so no exposed vents. i would prefer that as i think it would cut down on noise from the venting however no one has been able to tell me which is the correct position of the doors. i have read many reviews and the noise from venting is a real issue with wall ovens.

i know i am late to this thread but i hope someone will see and reply. i am interested in purchasing a porter and charles double wall oven. concerned about noise from venting and duration of venting after oven is shut off. also does the lower oven vent through upper oven. reason i ask is that i saw a display that does not show any exposed venting above the door in lower oven but shows exposed venting above the door in the upper oven. when i say above the door i mean vents on the cavity of the oven which are still exposed when the door is closed. i am truly puzzled about the venting because at the euroline showroom the lower oven door AND the upper oven door both covered the vents on the cavity of the oven ie. so no exposed vents. i would prefer that as i think it would cut down on noise from the venting however no one has been able to tell me which is the correct position of the doors. i have read many reviews and the noise from venting is a real issue with wall ovens.

I just moved into a new unit here in Vancouver with a P&C Range. The stove top on its hottest burner can barely cook stir fry. The oven is no better. I miss my induction cook top :( European rubbish. Would not recommend.

I just moved into a new unit here in Vancouver with a P&C Range. The stove top on its hottest burner can barely cook stir fry. The oven is no better. I miss my induction cook top :( European rubbish. Would not recommend.

Actually, now that I've had it for a few months, I kind of like it. It's not bad at all. When the oven is on, the oven fan makes a funny noise, but otherwise I like the range.

Back