News   Mar 28, 2024
 568     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 869     0 

World On Yonge Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Marko

Member Bio
Reaction score
Sales center opens Monday but they started hosting by appointment as of today. Not that I was there as a buyer, but I looked around a bit while inside and managed to snap a few photos with the Blackberry... though I've gad to un-install Desktop Manager. Anyone know a more pain free way pf getting the pics out of a Pearl and onto a PC?

Sales center opens Monday but they started hosting by appointment as of today. Not that I was there as a buyer, but I looked around a bit while inside and managed to snap a few photos with the Blackberry... though I've gad to un-install Desktop Manager. Anyone know a more pain free way pf getting the pics out of a Pearl and onto a PC?

If you connect your Pearl with a USB cable you should be able to retrieve your pictures. Just make sure you have "media card support" set to on, "MTP" on, "mass storage support" on and "auto enable mass storage mode when connected" is set to yes. To get to these settings, just go to Options-->Memory on you blackberry.

Why not email them to yourself from your BlackBerry?

I just bought a 1 bedroom place here...

there is over 100 agents waiting for this to open tomorrow... this place will go quick

Wow, that was quick! Congrats :)

Can you give us some idea of the price range and sizes/types of suites available? Are they planning a "Grand Opening", or is the sales office pretty much open for business now?

i have a ton of info guys....

want floor plans, price list, finishes, email me

extreme.snoopy@gmail.com

an idea
price - 187 to 700k

includes parking spot... all finishes, granite countertops, marble counter in washroom, stainless steel, hardwood...

there is over 100 agents waiting for this to open tomorrow... this place will go quick

Wow, that was quick! Congrats :)

Can you give us some idea of the price range and sizes/types of suites available? Are they planning a "Grand Opening", or is the sales office pretty much open for business now?

details details!! tell us more!! :D

This was posted by WorldOnYonge over at SSC

"FEATURES:
9’ feet ceiling. (10’ feet ceiling on 3rd floor and penthouse)
Granite countertops
European-style cabinets
Stainless steel sink with single-level faucet and vegetable spray
6 stainless steel appliance
One Parking Space Included with the price (for unit 1bedroom and bigger)

DEPOSIT STRUCTURE:
$5000
5% less $5000 in 30 days
5% in 120 days
5% in 330 days
10% Due on Occupancy

PRICE:
Bachelor Start @ $187000
1 Bedroom Start @ $221000
1 Bedroom + Den Start @ $262500
2 Bedroom Start @ $350000
2 Bedroom + Den Start @ $351500
Penthouse Start @ $552500"

hahaha...

I don't work for them... and i'm not an agent

i'm a happy buyer that has information that is willing to share with other potential neighbors....

Sorry, can't help you there buddy

Hi, do you work at World on Yonge? I'm an agent and have a few buyers interested. Saw the lineup yesterday and it makes me cringe.

Do you know an alternative way to buy?

i wouldn't be surprised if the developer paid people to lineup outside...... it's all about driving the hype and emotions of people.

hahaha...

I don't work for them... and i'm not an agent

i'm a happy buyer that has information that is willing to share with other potential neighbors....

Sorry, can't help you there buddy

Well, if it changes anything, I plan to buy a unit for myself & fiancée.

My other buyer "client" is my mother-in-law lol

Back