Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

To be honest with you, all but the original city place condos are pretty nice ... they'd stand out on their own compared to most other condos that have went up in the city ... from the curves on HV1/2 to the strips on NEO ... montage looks great from the side of the above picture as well.

The problem here being that there are just too many similar ones.

what so special about these designs?..I see a rectangular building with offset colors and nothing more.

since everyone is taking the opportunity to voice their opinions, I would have to say I like the HarbourView Estates buildings best of CP. I like the way they are arranged which seems somewhat more organic than the grouping of towers west of Spadina which strikes me as rather contrived.

As for Panorama, I havent looked at it up close in person. I do think that this higher starting point for the enclosed black glass balconies falls short of the rendered design. I feel like this feature now makes the building appear unbalanced and like this element was an after thought...

3732710523_371e99ef14_b.jpg

3733517846_6ca0853baf_b.jpg

3732723839_a0c7bb5543_b.jpg

3732760319_afb3ddc19a_b.jpg

July 20th Update

I really like this building, what a huge missed opportunity with the crappy materials. But it is fun. Why can't CityPlace go the way of Bazis?

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

great pics man. especially that first one... I'm still thinking that old foodbank building needs to be cleaned up and become the podium for some cool new condo proposal.

The problem with cityplace is that it looks just like vancouver.
no personality - and that's why montage is the best looking building.
it is different and has some clean character to it.

Does anyone know if all the units in this building have smooth ceiling. It was explicitly mentioned for the elite suits in their brochures but nothing was mentioned for the regular suites. Also, as far as I know there are no upgrades for the units, did any buyer request such upgrade and what was the result?

typically if anything is not explicitly stated as a special feature, do not expect to see in the the final built product (ie: smooth ceilings, undermount sinks, slide-in range, under cabinetry valance lighting)

Back