Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

However, as some people will tell you (those in West One for sure), when one is being used as the service elevator for moving and another is "closed for maintenance", it can be a real pain, and long wait.

I was in Montage @ Cityplace (lower half) once and I had the same problem ... out of three elevators, one broke down, one was on service (moving), and the I had to wait 10 minutes to get into a tiny elevator ... clearly 3 elevators are not enough in that case

IMO 1 elevator for every 100 units or 10 floors (for point towers) is desirable

With all the pooping I've done on this building, its pretty ironic that I have just purchased (kind of...lawyer is reviewing purchase agreement or whatever you call it) a unit in the South tower. It should be ready by November *fingers crossed*. I guess I should add a couple of extra minutes to my travel time in the mornings. ;)

With all the pooping I've done on this building, its pretty ironic that I have just purchased (kind of...lawyer is reviewing purchase agreement or whatever you call it) a unit in the South tower. It should be ready by November *fingers crossed*. I guess I should add a couple of extra minutes to my travel time in the mornings. ;)

Congrats JayBee ... did you find your place through the assignments on Craigslist? i noticed a few on there.

Congrats JayBee ... did you find your place through the assignments on Craigslist? i noticed a few on there.
Thanks!

I got really lucky. I got it off of someone who was just looking to unload his unit. I knew the agent so it worked out for me. Not big on the light floors, but at the price I paid, I really can't complain.

Thanks!

I got really lucky. I got it off of someone who was just looking to unload his unit. I knew the agent so it worked out for me. Not big on the light floors, but at the price I paid, I really can't complain.

Congratulations! Did you manage to negotiate to under $400 sq.ft excluding parking? That'd be a real steal compared to the ones going for $700 sq.ft. haha.
My friend was able to get a unit there for that price, but earlier when things were all doom and gloom in the real estate market.

Last edited:
Congratulations! Did you manage to negotiate to under $400 sq.ft excluding parking? That'd be a real steal compared to the ones going for $700 sq.ft. haha.
My friend was able to get a unit there for that price, but earlier when things were all doom and gloom in the real estate market.
Thanks

Under $400? Not quite lol. I think it worked out to around $450 PSF...stainless apliances, granite, locker, 9 ft ceilings. 23rd floor looking south.

I think only 1 is working full time - the other two are reserved for construction workers and ppl moving into the place. I guess it depends on the time of day.

Almost hit a construction worker coming out of parking this morning.

Weird, all the elevators are working. Took 30secs for me.

I feel like I got ripped off for the dark cabinets and the marble counter sink. Should have done it myself, or hired a contractor.
the bathroom counters are so tiny. How much were they charging for the marble upgrade? Like, there's maybe a square foot of marble used. Makes sense to just do it on your own.

Back