Toronto Telus House - 25 York Street | 136.24m | 30s | Menkes | Sweeny &Co

I don't see anything. Must be posted without the www in the url. Admins: you need to fix that ;)

Edit:Yup, sure enough, I logged in on urbantoronto.ca without the www and can now see the photo.

Rather than a "Telus" sign, I'd like to see an "Admiral" sign up there. (Those of you familiar with Toronto skyline shots from the 60s and 70s will know what I'm talking about.)

I'm not familiar with Toronto skylien shots from that era, but wasn't Admiral a brand of washing machines along with Inglis and Whirlpool?

Entrance to Union Station.

RoundhouseAGO-MAY28-09006.jpg

I'm not familiar with Toronto skylien shots from that era, but wasn't Admiral a brand of washing machines along with Inglis and Whirlpool?

Big warehouse across from Royal Bank Plaza. It was torn down in the mid eighties.

I prefer to look at Toronto as a city of the future than one to reminisce about it's past. It just gets better every passing year.

Walking by on Friday, I noticed that the glass on the east-facing balcony of North tower cants in towards the south as it does in the renders. It looks like it will be a mix of clear and opaque glass on the balconies then. You can kind of see it in the picture above.

What a beautiful building. This is the perfect example of how execution and details matter. It's not a super tall, yet it's turning into one of Toronto's best designed and likely most memorable towers.

What a beautiful building. This is the perfect example of how execution and details matter. It's not a super tall, yet it's turning into one of Toronto's best designed and likely most memorable towers.

Definitely. I'm not a building height freak but I'll say it for the last time (I promise), this deserved another 10 or 20 levels so that in time, it wouldn't get lost among a sea of mediocrity.
This gets my Pug vote next year :rolleyes:

Back