Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

They talk about Cityplace, "which frames Toronto's downtown lakefront with 5,000 homes today, and 2,500 to come."
Interesting... Does anybody know how many units are currently under construction and completed? Given approximately 7500 units in total for the completed version of Cityplace, this would (assuming that the number is accurate) give us the approximate number of units in Signature, and hence a rough idea of its size. If the resulting implied number of units in Signature is indeed twice that of the larger existing Cityplace buildings, then who knows, that render might be not too far off the mark.

Ooh I want to see this render.The grocery store across the street carries it. I need milk. If it's there, I'll scan it and put it up shortly.

khristopher- it's not really a rendering, just a drawing....

Here it is! Sorry for the blurriness, but you get the idea:
Still looks square though =/

n1316156804_326509_1696841.jpg

Hmm... In that image, Signature looks to be about 30% to 40% taller than the tallest of the other Cityplace towers (allowing for perspective), which would make it about 65 to 70 storeys tall.

Since its currently listed height, admittedly for an old design, is 69 storeys, I would guess that the image is using the old design for the building.

Before you guys get too excited analyzing that "rendering" to figure out the height of the final phase based on percentage differences in tower heights you should know that it's a photo of a cake that was made to celebrate a milestone anniversary for Concord Adex/Pacific...

Decisions on the unit count and final height of the last phase of Cityplace have been put on hold due to economic conditions. Concord has a very significant amount of inventory units that have to be disposed of prior to any serious discussions revolving around the signature tower...

Last edited:
khristopher- it's not really a rendering, just a drawing....

I just got home from getting it, and uh ya it's a cake haha. I'm not even gonna bother to scan it, because making any kind of decisions to it's height based on some cake is really silly.

Before you guys get too excited analyzing that "rendering" to figure out the height of the final phase based on percentage differences in tower heights you should know that it's a photo of a cake that was made to celebrate a milestone anniversary for Concord Adex/Pacific...

Decisions on the unit count and final height of the last phase of Cityplace have been put on hold due to economic conditions. Concord has a very significant amount of inventory units that have to be disposed of prior to any serious discussions revolving around the signature tower...

Revolving eh? I think Mike's trying to discretely pass on some inside info ;)

jk - yea they have a ton of product left to sell before they move on the final phase.

That's hilarious..we are so desperate for new real estate news we are resorting to finding clues in the cake! Is that something like having your cake and eating it too?

Back