Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

You're right - there's clearly less on site here than there was before! I assume at some point they'll tire of enlarging this void, and will then fill it back up with concrete.

It's rumoured that they'll fill it with so much concrete that it will pile up to over thirty stories. At that point they will have no choice but to just cover it up with pretty glass and let people live inside it.

To east some rumors ... they are actively digging on site ... not a lot of equipment but they're digging. Not much progress has been made.

You have to walk all the way around the site to see it, it's completely covered from Queen street. Well unless you're really really tall ;)

Yea, should have thrown in a few more "really"s in there. :)

To east some rumors ... they are actively digging on site ... not a lot of equipment but they're digging. Not much progress has been made.

You have to walk all the way around the site to see it, it's completely covered from Queen street. Well unless you're really really tall ;)

Over a month later...Let me guess.....still more painfully slow digging....a couple of tired machines.....slightly bigger hole....
Maybe the upside is, by
the time it is completed ( three years?? four??) we may be back in an "up" market???

Agreed. Excavations and shoring are proceeding at a snail's pace, and there really is not a lot of equipment on site, nor workmen. The excavations are about two levels down in some parts, three and four in others.

18 January 2009 photo update

Anything going on here? Well, looks like sales centre is moving next door to excavation/site:

DSC01135.jpg

This one wont get past ground level for a couple of years.
Its just another way of saying we are hurting for cash and cant continue.

What makes you say that?
They were digging on site when I walked by a little while ago.

Automation Gallery: we are all concerned about the economy in general and projects moving forward in particular, but you don't actually know that this project won't be out of the ground for two years, so why post it as if it's a fact?

Back