Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

^^ Great photos !! I can't believe they're already starting on P4 ! This garage will be done in no time !!

Just 24 more levels to go until the 18th floor...That's if you count 13 as missing yuppeee! I know too ambitious :D

that would be funny ... haha jokes

Pouring cement for P4 on Saturday, Sep. 27, 2008. View of south-east corner.

2892932748_05bec1a4bf_b.jpg

New Price List

Do any of you own units? Does anyone have an updated pricing list or have any idea how much the units are worth now?

I bought the Breuer on the 7th floor.

Please e-mail me if you have any info.

Thanks.

I think i can help you out

The remaining unit for Breuer is on the 13th floor and is selling for $358,990, this is as of the July price list which I think has not changed

Thank you...I just picked up a recent price list from the new sales office yesterday and there is no Breuer on it, so I'm guessing it sold.

Walked by the site this afternoon and more cement pouring going on. Seems like there's another 2 or so floors before they hit ground level.

Occupancy is set for March 2010... wondering if there's any chance of this getting done before the end of 2010? (what's the current rate? 1 floor every 2 weeks?)

^^ That seems about right. The pouring for P4 was finished today, 13 days after they started pouring it. Half of P3 has been framed with pouring of the walls and supports continuing. At this rate, we should be at street level by the end of November.

Not sure if this is a good comparison, -but Casa reached the ground around midJan-early Feb 2008. I think they're about the same height, -so if Casa is going to be done by end of 2009, X should be good before 2010 is done... I think?

Back