Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

so wait, Lobby is staying though?
and Museum house too? why not something larger to cover that site too?
yeah, owners of those businesses will be in financial ruin. They JUST recently opened up that Booster juice and the Subway (within the past year). And they kind of polished up the front of that McDonalds recently too. why even bother?

so wait, Lobby is staying though?
and Museum house too? why not something larger to cover that site too?
yeah, owners of those businesses will be in financial ruin. They JUST recently opened up that Booster juice and the Subway (within the past year). And they kind of polished up the front of that McDonalds recently too. why even bother?

Sunk costs?

Finally, a downtown address for exhibitionists to hang out!

Edit: Well, that was entirely obvious. I regret it now of course...

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. That's just part of downtown living. There are people living above far worse shit than McDonalds ;)

^ McD is actually probably one of the less desirable establishments to live on top of, as its smell tends to permeate everything in a 200m+ radius.

lets see what Bazis can come up with this time on this site .... hopefully something more interesting than the boxes being built @ 1BE or CrystalBlu ... I can only ask

there's an ad in the new Condo Guide (Sept 15-29)...'coming soon', starting from $500,000's....

no rendering yet..

Hmm... starting from the $500,000's. Either underpriced or the market really is getting soft.

Back