Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

My friend Borden and his 10 twin siblings would be interested in knowing who it is lol

I'm afraid you and many others here will be disappointed. I already posted the permit news for this one.

When I said, "I can't say who it is" I meant I hadn't confirmed who that logo belonged to; but I now have.

Take one guess what kind of retail might use a flower as an icon; if you get it wrong, that's on you. LOL

Anyone know what restaurant logo is the second one?

1678138975582.png

Eh a flower shop isn't that much of a stretch. I mean how many couples meet for a date dt/union and one might want to buy a flower for their partner.
There's actually two flower shops close by at BCE Place and First Canadian Place.

Though I believe there's a flower shop pop-up at Union Station right now.

Still hoping someone can tell why this is hear, and how long it’s going be there for. It just seems so tacky to me to have this beautiful Great Hall, and have dry wall running through it.

View attachment 460435
The hoarding is there because they started to fix up the area behind it (for a restaurant) before covid and are, I assume, now looking for a new tenant. I would complain more that they STILL need to finish fixing the floor, rebuild the information desk and replace the ghastly lighting. THOSE are things not dependent on an (unknown) tenant.

The hoarding is there because they started to fix up the area behind it (for a restaurant) before covid and are, I assume, now looking for a new tenant. I would complain more that they STILL need to finish fixing the floor, rebuild the information desk and replace the ghastly lighting. THOSE are things not dependent on an (unknown) tenant.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that hoarding seems to have been there at least 5 years if not longer.

Back