Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

I heard they have new security at Union ;)
They should put him/her in the moat. Would do a far more effective job at actually securing the area, for pennies on the dollar compared to whatever amount the city is guzzling away with the current security firm.

The Google maps detail in the station now has multi-floor diagrams but it's still a bit of a jumble. Anyone know how to suggest updates for this kind of building-specific mapping? I've made corrections for street-level locations before, but not places with multiple levels and I've not been able to decode this part of the process.

Whom, I wonder, is responsible for getting the proper "official" data to Google... perhaps it falls to several different departments at the City. Is Osmington still in charge of leasing?

New (reasonable) excuse for GO Train delays?

AoD

Nothing reasonable there.

The trains won't be harmed by the Coyotes; the Coyotes are unlikely to be harmed by the trains; and with any luck there will be decline in trespassers while we're at it.

Two new restaurants getting ready to open in the Market:
E27B2B9F-8018-460F-BCE9-0E8E3547DA42.jpeg
13F872F4-60EC-43FD-AB4C-795695BF91A0.jpeg

Could it be... maybe a certain favourite pastry stop we all know and love?? And who have already announced their impending return to Union Station? Hmm..

Could it be... maybe a certain favourite pastry stop we all know and love?? And who have already announced their impending return to Union Station? Hmm..
Ok... I simply must object... as someone who primarily commutes between Eglinton and Union - I will be subjected to double that temptation...lord have mercy:)

Last edited:

Strictly speaking, I don't think Cinnabon themselves ever announced anything -- it was Anne Marie Aitkins who mentioned it during a Metrolinx podcast over a year ago. If there's been something confirmed by Cinnabon themselves, I'd love to be wrong!

The mystery logo doesn't look very Cinnabon-y anyway, unfortunately.

Fingers crossed it's Cinnabon. To me, that's a more important piece of Union Station than the trains! :D

I did a Google image search and nothing came back as a match?

Doesn’t appear to be Cinnabon’s logo though when looking at their website.

Back