Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

A full-floor apartment at The One in Toronto, the tallest residential building in Canada, that offers panoramic skyline views and a slew of luxury amenities, hit the market Thursday for just under C$35 million (US$26 million).

It’s currently the most expensive listing in Toronto, followed by a penthouse in the tower that was listed for C$32 million last week, listing records show.

The apartment on the 80th floor has 8,758 square feet of living space with eight bedrooms and eight bathrooms. By comparison, the penthouse atop the 85-story, 1,100-foot tower has approximately 8,000 square feet across three bedrooms and six bathrooms, according to the listings.

Peter Torkan and Mauricio Umansky of The Agency are handling the sale of the full-floor apartment.

“The demand has continued to stay strong for luxury condominium buildings throughout Toronto,” Mr. Torkan said in a statement. “With little competition at the top, this is a one-of-a-kind condo for a unique buyer who wants nothing but the best.”

The home features panoramic skyline views from floor-to-ceiling windows and high-end finishes sourced from around the globe, including marble countertops and hardwood floors, according to the listing.

Amenities at The One, developed by Toronto real estate mogul Sam Mizrahi, include an on-site concierge, a 8,200-square-foot garden terrace, a heated infinity pool, a gym, a conference room and parking garage. It’s slated for occupancy in June 2024.

The tower, located in the Yorkville neighborhood, is minutes from fine dining, shopping and public transportation, Mr. Torkan said.

Full-Floor Apartment at Canada’s Tallest Residential Tower Hits the Market for C$35 Million

I assume they meant to post the link to the article with the quote posted and added the wrong one

This being the correct one.

https://www.mansionglobal.com/artic...-hits-the-market-for-c-35-million-01670010787

I think I posted a full size pic of this screenshot angle a long time ago... but with my memory who knows. So here it is again from the link:

The-One-angle.jpg

https://www.mansionglobal.com

I guess you have to when you have to go up 300+ meters with relatively few columns/pillars.

I just hope all this steel is coming from Hamilton and not from some place afar.
i meant on the mech floor specifically seems more dense in shear... guessing it is a stiffener floor

Back