Ajax 73 Hunt Street | ?m | 8s | Northview | ABA

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
73 Hunt Street: a proposed 8 & 8-storey mixed-use rental & commercial development by Northview REIT on the southwest corner of Hunt Street and Commercial Avenue in Downtown Ajax.

Planning-Development-Newsletter---Issue-4-3.jpg
Planning-Development-Newsletter---Issue-4-4.jpg

hoorah - the bustling downtown of the Ajax, Ontario Metropolis:

View attachment 441765
Someone's gotta be the first! (Or second, third, fourth, or fifth! It's going to take a lot of density to make downtown Ajax livable, and the projects are going to have to look better than what we're being presented above.)

Someone's gotta be the first! (Or second, third, fourth, or fifth! It's going to take a lot of density to make downtown Ajax livable, and the projects are going to have to look better than what we're being presented above.)

If only Central Park Ajax went through, sadly I believe it’s still in the courts.

Wow, well in my opinion the original proposal wasn’t the best so knowing that it’s up for sale is a good thing. Especially with the potential to be 25-storeys high. Let’s just hope a reputable developer acquires the land. I believe with sewage capacity happening soon on Dowty road, some Downtown developments are not on hold anymore, which means we can finally see DT Ajax revitalized.

Back