Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

I still say a Tim Hortons lol
Don't forget your optimum card: Shopper‘s Drugmart usually installs flagship stores at all the best spots in Toronto.
A Starbucks Reserve Roastery would be quite special…

Meh I'm sure most of us would be fine with something utilitarian on that corner... aside from the holier than thou residence of Yorkville of course. Screw Apple anyways, big tech is so yesterday or at least that's what my portfolio is telling me 😌

How many more floors of the mechanical levels before the next habitable storeys are poured?

1Bloor.jpg

curious why the blueskin & insultation for the columns stops about 4 feet above the ground
Not sure if it's panels all the way down or if they're going to have stone pedestals at the bottom of those columns, but they'd probably want to leave the bottom panels off until they're basically finishes the project. Otherwise they'd just get destroyed and need to be replaced anyway

I think you are two levels short here - I believe the next level is actually the first condo floor. Still appreciated, regardless!
Counted the levels on the last screen shot so not sure how I could be two floors off, but I could have misinterpreted how many floors the shrouding for the upper floors actually is...

Like I said, a bit of a hack job and likely will stop putting these up as I seem to be getting them more and more wrong 😅 Or at least spend a little longer between updates (not that it helped lol)

Counted the levels on the last screen shot so not sure how I could be two floors off, but I could have misinterpreted how many floors the shrouding for the upper floors actually is...

Like I said, a bit of a hack job and likely will stop putting these up as I seem to be getting them more and more wrong 😅

I don’t think it is off by 2 floors but 1. Your schematic shows that it is done up to the 17th floor. They just poured the columns above floor 17 and will be going into 18 (not sure if 18 has a full floor or just continuation of 17.)

I don’t think it is off by 2 floors but 1. Your schematic shows that it is done up to the 17th floor. They just poured the columns above floor 17 and will be going into 18 (not sure if 18 has a full floor or just continuation of 17.)
Correct. The current wall and column forms are for seventeen. From the floor plans it looks like at least one side is open the full two levels. This is where I'll miss Benito's view as they work through these two floors (but then there is BloorMan...).

Bit of a hack job, this one. Life's been a little bit hectic so apologies for the delay (and drop in detail!)

View attachment 439326

Hack job or not, one of my most favorite things about this forum is your diagrams. (and doesn't look like a hack job at all BTW)

As others have said, very much appreciated.

Back