Niagara Falls Niagara 77 Condos | 248.85m | 77s | Fugiel International Group | Chamberlain

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
another huge tower proposed in Niagara Falls, this time 77 storeys and 962 units.

Gallery_Rendering_1.jpg
Gallery_Rendering_2.jpg
Gallery_Rendering_3.jpg
Gallery_Rendering_4.jpg

Not a fan of the tower; but the podium is down right egregious.

Lose the wavy crap, add windows and warmth, lose the overhang, create workable retail at-grade.

Being familiar with NF, I am completely baffled by these proposals. Is there that much demand to live in a condo there, or are these airbnb units?

Being familiar with NF, I am completely baffled by these proposals. Is there that much demand to live in a condo there, or are these airbnb units?
Considering we have not seen one of these proposals actually get off the ground, they are not even airbnb units. ;)

Apparently there will be sometime in the future lol! I see Stanley Ave and Fallsview Blvd becoming a canyon of highrises and skyscrapers in the Fallsview area in the future . And now there's a huge hole being dug out where the Stanley District development is. At the corner of Stanley and Ferry st behind Dairy Queen. Comprising of of three towers up to 30 storeys to be built. That some people on this blog thought wouldn't happen. It would be nice to someone create a page for the Stanley District development on Urbantoronto for it has already started lol!!

It would have already happened sometime during the past two decades if buying in tourist areas was the draw for investors.

The Stanley District is a 6 to 8 storey mid rise with 50 to 100 units. That's what one can expect for a small city like Niagara Falls.

Niagara's proposals seems to be made of vapor and pipe dreams...

...I mean, I assume there's some point to all these intangible ideas.

It would have already happened sometime during the past two decades if buying in tourist areas was the draw for investors.

The Stanley District is a 6 to 8 storey mid rise with 50 to 100 units. That's what one can expect for a small city like Niagara Falls.
Well they dug out the hole on the whole parcel of land to put in it guess three highrise towers which the two smaller ones I heard are going for more height expansion between 12 to 14 storeys or more together with the 30 storey tower. One is a hotel and the other two condos from La Pue International Developers which I think is from Toronto. Look up second phase Stanley District development two find more info.

LWZrWay.jpg

Back