Toronto The One | 328.4m | 91s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners

While a contribution from a new member is always appreciated, you're a bit late w/this one.

This article was posted the day it was published and generated much discussion, starting w/this post:

Always important to check to see if others have posted something before, particularly if it's more than a few hours old.

You can use the Search function for this.

Last edited:
UT Search function 🤣

From my post in Forum Issues here: https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/search-forum-function.27885/page-2

lousy-search-jpg.427740

Note: "3m too short" lol.

UT Search function 🤣

From my post in Forum Issues here: https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/search-forum-function.27885/page-2

lousy-search-jpg.427740

Note: "3m too short" lol.

The UT search function does have some serious shortcomings, that said, it can work reasonably.

In this context, you simply look for the most unique 4+ character word in the url.

I decided "luxury" was a good choice, and sure enough it turned up Smably's post on the first page:

1663958238552.png

But 'coco' would have worked as well.

That said, I often use google to search UT, I find if you choose a term and then urbantoronto as one word you can generally get excellent hits. I do think in the wee hours when setting up new project threads as it's simply faster and more accurate than UT's system for addresses (Which won't search 3-digit addresses)

Quick debate for the class: what's worse--The One's luxury kitchens or UT's search function?

The former; no contest. One can work around UT's search function; but working around a bad kitchen is much more of a challenge.

Ok......LOL

We should get this thread back on topic I think...............yes I know, I did it too, LOL

One more google.... note the ironic yet appropriate address where NL lives... "Shade Lane".

Shade Lane.jpg

The map suggests you have a holding company downtown (no wonder you can afford to hang around here).

One more google.... note the ironic yet appropriate address where NL lives... "Shade Lane".

View attachment 428636

The map suggests you have a holding company downtown (no wonder you can afford to hang around here).

The only reason you're likely to find me near Milton is when I'm hiking the Bruce Trail, overlooking Milton on the Escarpment.

Back