Time and Space Condos (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Probably best to get the condo board to look into EV chargers. My old condo did that and anyone interested had to pay up to get an EV charger installed in their parking spot. The more people interested, the cheaper it was per person. I was tempted but knew that I would be leaving and so didn't go for it.
Agreed, in fact, I think we don't have any other alternative. My hope is that Pemberton has included EV charge rough-ins as part of the construction (like they do with basement plumbing). The demand will only increase from here.

Looks like any work stoppage by framers will likely been remedied with a new settlement.
Screenshot_20220514-105313.png

Probably best to get the condo board to look into EV chargers. My old condo did that and anyone interested had to pay up to get an EV charger installed in their parking spot. The more people interested, the cheaper it was per person. I was tempted but knew that I would be leaving and so didn't go for it.
The Condo board will not be formed until the building is Registered and there are quite strict rules about installing ev chargers in condos. Details at: https://www.condoauthorityontario.ca/resources/electric-vehicle-charging-station-regulations/ It seems VERY unfriendly of the developer (oh yes, it's Pemberton) not to be making every effort to install the electrics necessary during construction (or at least rough it in) as that is the obvious time to do so. Retrofitting the electrics will certainly cost everyone FAR more!

Looks like any work stoppage by framers will likely been remedied with a new settlement.
View attachment 400353
As of Friday, all three striking unions have ratified new Agreements:
  1. "On May 20th the members [of LiUNA, Local 183] voted to ratify the Formwork Agreement, as did the Formwork Council of Ontario." Source: https://liunalocal183.ca/bargaining-update-strike-ended-in-high-rise-formwork/
  2. [May 27th, 2022, Tweeted by Local 675] "Our strike in the ICI sector is now over!" Source:
  3. [May 20th, 2022, Local 793] "Operators Ratify Formwork Agreement" Source: https://iuoelocal793.org/operators-ratify-formwork-agreement/
Now we need Pembroke to quantify the extent these strikes have delayed construction milestones.

Hello Time & Spacers.

I just bought a Tesla and asked T&S to quote me on the installation of EV charging for it. Are any of you in the same situation? Installation quotes for my current residence (detached home) ranged from $700 to $2,500, but here they want me to pay $16,375.

I am seeking feedback from others who are more familiar with such installations.

Hello Time & Spacers.

I just bought a Tesla and asked T&S to quote me on the installation of EV charging for it. Are any of you in the same situation? Installation quotes for my current residence (detached home) ranged from $700 to $2,500, but here they want me to pay $16,375.

I am seeking feedback from others who are more familiar with such installations.
I live in an older condo building (unfortunately) within sight of T&S. A large number of Owners here just installed the necessary electric supply to their parking spaces for about $2100. The actual chargers are about $2000. more.

• Wow
Reactions: CDH
I live in an older condo building (unfortunately) within sight of T&S. A large number of Owners here just installed the necessary electric supply to their parking spaces for about $2100. The actual chargers are about $2000. more.
Thanks for sharing this.

Looks like I will have to turn down their "generous" offer.

Thanks for sharing this.

Looks like I will have to turn down their "generous" offer.
When the condo board is elected at T and S there is a mechanism under the Condo Act to get ev charging infrastructure. We got it cheaply here as a lot of owners did it at the same time but the price you were quoted is ridiculous. Good luck.

Reactions: CDH
Just received firm occupancy date update for August 8, 2023.
I am facing east side on 11th floor.
When will be a possible final closing date?

Just received firm occupancy date update for August 8, 2023.
I am facing east side on 11th floor.
When will be a possible final closing date?
Are you in building A? I think the final closing date will be in 2024 while building B and C are fully moved in

Back