News   Apr 26, 2024
 452     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 201     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 667     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

Photos from Saturday July 26:

Retail on Spadina:
2704727283_b8af1c28bb.jpg

Neo, N & Montage:
2705544000_3d196bc102.jpg

Cityplace West:
2705542944_c73e34d3dc.jpg

had my PDI last week in neo.. the common areas are pretty slick lookin!

This is really exciting. I have some questions:

How good is the build quality of your unit?
Did you discover many deficiencies?
Is your unit totally complete -shower rods, toilet paper holders etc
Did CC rush you in any way during your alloted 1 hour?
What stage are they at with the amenities building?
Was the unit clean?
At my last condo I didn't notice the countless scratches covered by latex paint on the aluminum window frames due to dust until months after I moved in. You can tell that I hate cleaning windows;)

I love this complex... Montage has a bit of a dutch look to it in its black lower half, and NEO is just plain awesome... the retail looks great also, and I love the brick horizontal balcony sections.

:)

I love this complex... Montage has a bit of a dutch look to it in its black lower half, and NEO is just plain awesome... the retail looks great also, and I love the brick horizontal balcony sections.

:)

For the most part I agree. While I don't share your enthusiasm for Montage entirely, I do believe that it is a nice addition to this budding neighborhood. That said, I have never felt that the prefab brick sections on Neo were too terrible but I do think that real brick would have added a level of intimacy which cannot be achieved on the cheap.

The green roof on the podium building looks pretty sharp, I'll get some pictures up shortly (from West One)...

This is really exciting. I have some questions:

How good is the build quality of your unit?
Did you discover many deficiencies?
Is your unit totally complete -shower rods, toilet paper holders etc
Did CC rush you in any way during your alloted 1 hour?
What stage are they at with the amenities building?
Was the unit clean?
At my last condo I didn't notice the countless scratches covered by latex paint on the aluminum window frames due to dust until months after I moved in. You can tell that I hate cleaning windows;)

1. The build quality was actually pretty decent in my opinion. I wouldnt say it was outstanding, since i know they throw these buildings up in no time. although the paint on the walls is shitty.

2. i discovered approx 19 deficiencies... they were all pretty minor (paint on floor, scratchs, messy caulking, dings on walls/floors, etc. there was nothing that would stop me from moving in.

3. yes, my unit was complete with towel holders, shower rods, etc

4. CC didnt rush me at all.. but i got there early and had more time with the place

5. i wasn not able to see the amenties, parking, or storage because of construction. sorry, no updates here

6. Yes, the unit was clean. a bit dusty, but to be expected. they said they do another cleaning before moving in.

I was actually suprised at the professionalism CC showed, it was a well organized PDI and they treat you nicely. all in all, im happy with my unit!

I agree with tlight in his comment, however in my case the CC was trying to be smart on me by telling me that I don't own the balcony.
I found less than 20 minor defects, plus the microwave didn't work. My major disappointment was the location of the building entrace and the size of the bedrooms.
1. The build quality was actually pretty decent in my opinion. I wouldnt say it was outstanding, since i know they throw these buildings up in no time. although the paint on the walls is shitty.

2. i discovered approx 19 deficiencies... they were all pretty minor (paint on floor, scratchs, messy caulking, dings on walls/floors, etc. there was nothing that would stop me from moving in.

3. yes, my unit was complete with towel holders, shower rods, etc

4. CC didnt rush me at all.. but i got there early and had more time with the place

5. i wasn not able to see the amenties, parking, or storage because of construction. sorry, no updates here

6. Yes, the unit was clean. a bit dusty, but to be expected. they said they do another cleaning before moving in.

I was actually suprised at the professionalism CC showed, it was a well organized PDI and they treat you nicely. all in all, im happy with my unit!

DSC02634.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

DSC02629.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02648.jpg

Back