Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

The snow on my balcony melted, so thought I'd step out and take a picture. It's getting almost too big to fit in my iphone's vertical frame. Good thing we have a new above ground parking garage added to our neighbourhood, that's just what we needed...

5D120C16-03A2-455D-8B5A-DDF920C4A80B.jpeg
7A4EF192-FF8B-49BA-B96B-1B3AEEFAA065.jpeg

The snow on my balcony melted, so thought I'd step out and take a picture. It's getting almost too big to fit in my iphone's vertical frame. Good thing we have a new above ground parking garage added to our neighbourhood, that's just what we needed...

View attachment 368216View attachment 368217
No doubt it will be needed by people thronging to the 'amazing retail". ;)

Like everybody else, I know nothing about the retail that will eventually be there, but I do know they are trying to source a daycare provider for the SW corner, which could be a major benefit for the neighbourhood. But I doubt anyone using that will be driving.

Another shot of my favourite addition to our neighbourhood :-> The south towers are both now pretty much topped out but the north part (along Front) has a LOOOONG way to go.

View attachment 368212
See if it stopped here, I would begrudgingly accept this building. But nope it will just keep going, and going, and going.

Looks like Distillery Christmas market. I may drop by with the toddler one afternoon this week to see the big tree.
Oh, that's where I've seen those before...I was touring my Mother around there last month. Should have realized that from that heart thingy behind them. >.<

Back