Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

...I guess they are removing the accumulated landfill?
Forgive me, I aksed that half sarcastically as the last pics of this site showed the accumulation of Toronto's finest refuse. I was hoping they would clean that up before starting anything. >.<

Possibly, but it seemed like the forklift was also carrying something down into the site too. From my vantage it looked like some sort of crate or a box. Maybe someone can get a closer look at the pit there and confirm
Forklift was carrying pink heat tarp sheets which will cover all around walls with tie backs from cold weather then starts cleaning all debris very soon

Last edited:
Day 1. Concord Sky, Men at work

7B250AF4-8A22-4538-8E17-EC2FB56279A8.jpeg

F455DBC6-0C52-41A3-A68B-477997A77EF0.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know when Concord's latest toronto project has been completed but i have for sure noticed that their more recent Vancouver work has yielded better results (concord brentwood, the Arc, one pacific).

It's either they learned a thing or two over the years or the standards for condo purchasers have elevated to a level Concord could no longer get away with their past products.

Either way I'm not too optimistic about this one but there is a chance that it won't turn out as bad as feared.

I don't know when Concord's latest toronto project has been completed but i have for sure noticed that their more recent Vancouver work has yielded better results (concord brentwood, the Arc, one pacific).

It's either they learned a thing or two over the years or the standards for condo purchasers have elevated to a level Concord could no longer get away with their past products.

Either way I'm not too optimistic about this one but there is a chance that it won't turn out as bad as feared.
Concord hasnt learned a damn thing, see Central Condos and The LakeFront in Toronto, or Concord Gardens in Richmond BC. Their standards are still piss pour low.

Back