Toronto Maple House at Canary Landing | 89.61m | 26s | Dream | COBE Architects

A buddy of mine bought a place out in Durham region and takes the Lakeshore East GO line to work downtown nearly everyday. Almost worth the daily commute just to catch a glimpse of this on the train when entering and leaving the core. ;)

A buddy of mine bought a place out in Durham region and takes the Lakeshore East GO line to work downtown nearly everyday. Almost worth the daily commute just to catch a glimpse of this on the train when entering and leaving the core. ;)

Pffft, the furthest east you're tempted by is Leslieville!

Not going to lie. After being driven around for a day to see Frenchman's Bay in Pickering and some beaches along the water in Ajax, I was almost convinced at certain points. 😅

There is not yet any Blondies Pizza east of Leslieville..........just sayin!

All of my colleagues laughed when I told them I had moved to the "east end" and they found out what I was actually referring to (St. Lawrence/Corktown).

P1240756.jpg

P1240755.jpg

East tower groweth..

P1240751.jpg

P1240753.jpg

Saw these white rectangles on the south side of the eastern most building last week.
I can't tell if it's actual cladding or part of the white plastic building wrap they seem to be doing these days.

View attachment 365040

Indeed it appears to be cladding. Double checked my pics above, and they look angled with depth, visible in the third last pic above (upper left in photo).

Back