Toronto CAMH Discovery Centre | 41.6m | 7s | CAMH | KPMB

Mofer Coffee has moved into one of the retail units along Queen West, and looks to be quite a popular spot.

20210818_182238.jpg
20210818_181807.jpg
20210818_181940.jpg
20210818_181946.jpg

Mofer Coffee has moved into one of the retail units along Queen West, and looks to be quite a popular spot.

View attachment 342689

Mofer has 3 outposts..........so far.

The one at Danforth/Coxwell is a favourite place for Councillor Bradford to meet constituents.

They also have one on St. Clair btw Oakwood and Dufferin.

Mofer has 3 outposts..........so far.

The one at Danforth/Coxwell is a favourite place for Councillor Bradford to meet constituents.

They also have one on St. Clair btw Oakwood and Dufferin.

It's good to see a local brand gradually fill in the market for coffee shops, especially with how the Starbucks at Queen W & Ossington has closed down.

Not sure what they are going for here, I'm guessing 'art'.

I have no idea how giant mounds of painted asphalt ties in with the calm/natural themes the park redevelopment was supposed to follow. Also, the paint is already peeling after just a few days.

I really dislike this concept, should be just grass or other natural landscaping.

IMG-1420.jpg

Not sure what they are going for here, I'm guessing 'art'.

I have no idea how giant mounds of painted asphalt ties in with the calm/natural themes the park redevelopment was supposed to follow. Also, the paint is already peeling after just a few days.

I really dislike this concept, should be just grass or other natural landscaping.

View attachment 374617

My guess is this is just temporary. Right at the back of this picture will be 2 new buildings starting construction summer/fall 2022. what they should really do is add a decent size parking garage as well.

My guess is this is just temporary. Right at the back of this picture will be 2 new buildings starting construction summer/fall 2022. what they should really do is add a decent size parking garage as well.

This section is within the park space, north of the new stokes street extension, surrounded by new landscaping and benches.. Looks very permanent.😞

Back