Toronto Time and Space Condos | 101.8m | 29s | Pemberton | Wallman Architects

I remain excited by the additional population and vitality this project will bring to the area but yea, the project is terrible architecturally and has been from the start, even in the days when they at least had HPA designing it.
Having lived in the area for 20 years, I always used to think that new developments (and there have been lots) will bring new population & vitality. Really not much change!

7E9DF6A9-1C69-4FB8-95FC-51C60A0C06AB.jpeg

It's not good, but the cladding saves it from being a disaster at least. My worry is that, based on the renders, as the building rises the cladding disappears, in which case it'll just be a mess of window wall and spandrel.

I know it's ugly but put me as another person in the category of hoping this monstrosity helps change the area a bit (adding more pedestrians, improved retail in the area etc.).

This building combined with the St. Lawrence condos and eventually the Whitfield will add a large amount of residents to the area.

I know it's ugly but put me as another person in the category of hoping this monstrosity helps change the area a bit (adding more pedestrians, improved retail in the area etc.).

This building combined with the St. Lawrence condos and eventually the Whitfield will add a large amount of residents to the area.
In my opinion, that's a low standard to have. Any development would add residents to the area, so that's really a non-factor.

Reactions: DSC

Back