News   May 06, 2024
 531     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 700     1 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

They tried that with me at the Scotiabank clinic on June 27th. One of their "doctors" came up to me offering "vaccine side effect forms" before others came shortly after to badger further.

I suggested they stop otherwise I'd send them St Mikes to see a real doctor.

Yeah those "doctors" Who got a PhD from Facebook University in virology. Antivaxxers are a cult of brainwashed individuals, who think that Facebook posts are more reliable sources of info about vaccines than the scientists who created them.

My dad was watching local news and some guy doing the nose poker mask thing was talking about how he did his "research" and wouldn't get vaxxed. Then his relative got really sick with COVID and now he is vaccinated. Not the brightest dude, but at least he got it!

Yeah those "doctors" Who got a PhD from Facebook University in virology. Antivaxxers are a cult of brainwashed individuals, who think that Facebook posts are more reliable sources of info about vaccines than the scientists who created them.
More people trust Mark Zuckerberg, who dropped out of college and stole Facebook from the Winkelvoss Twins and became among the richest people in the world, than those with doctorate degrees from major medical schools.

Yes, the same Zuckerberg who once told his daughter while playing Civilization VI that a historical Indonesian queen was a mermaid whose kingdom is located underwater:

Source:

E8giCnAWEAQok2l.png

Not many people were vaccinated in the first few months of data there, so it will definitely skew to show mostly unvaxxed people getting infected. Graphs focused on more recent infections show somewhat more vaxxed people getting infected.
But still... The vaccines are having an impact on infections and especially severity. Get your shots if you haven't yet. :)

My dad was watching local news and some guy doing the nose poker mask thing was talking about how he did his "research" and wouldn't get vaxxed. Then his relative got really sick with COVID and now he is vaccinated. Not the brightest dude, but at least he got it!

They should get one of these death bed recanters to do a public service video along the lines of - remember this?

AoD

I'm glad my family all got two Moderna shots. I never understood peoples' reluctance to take it over Pfizer.

Or the people who rejected the mixing.

Or the people who rejected the mixing.

I'm glad i rejected the mixing and waited and got my second Moderna shot.

Back