News   Apr 25, 2024
 62     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

I would agree that Montage is the tallest - I had raised that possibility quite awhile ago when they first put the steel frame on the roof...

May 29

From Manulife
2542524065_b1b8ff528d_b.jpg

2542524051_02ac0943b7_b.jpg

A poster to the site says that he hauled out his old surveying equipment and measured the buildings himself, coming up with the above numbers.

Degree of error is important though, I would bet there is a slight degree of error here in his measurements regardless of how accurate he is. I still find west one to look shorter than HVE from most pics

that was the first time I've experienced a thunderstorm since moving downtown, and it was the loudest I've ever heard. Is it always that loud?

Better check your sperm count; you might have been sterilized last night. That was quite an electric display.

Does anyone know what is the average time for Cityplace between Interim closing date and Final closing date.

What actually happens in terms of paper work and balance payment/mortgage at the interim closing period.

I find it interesting that in the past year of reading and commenting about CityPlace on this forum that there has been virtually nothing said about the building to the right of the picture above. It's almost like it's invisible.

You mean West One/N2? There was a big thread about those. They're still mentioned in passing reference to how monotonous this all looks with nearly identical cladding.

I guess that one in the pic is N2. I must have missed/ignored any discussion specific to N2.

Edit: I re-read the thread and as I suspected there was not one comment about N2 (except for someone saying their friend moved in to it). I just think it's interesting that this building is so banal that it did not warrant comment at all.

The last Neo occupancy letter I received from Concord stated that "In early summer, we will be sending you an Information Package in order to better inform you of your upcoming Interim Closing". Any Neo users receive this "Information Package" as yet?

Back