News   Apr 25, 2024
 290     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 401     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 601     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

From CBC:

The most damning thing isn't closing the playgrounds - but closing the playgrounds because you need to look like you're doing something but not what's needed.

Ford is to hold a virtual Press Conference this morning (9.45) . Perhaps he can be persuaded to display his computer skills? It will be live on CBC radio apparently.

Seriously at this point I am not going to give a s--t about what he has to say - because I know it is going to be bull, sorry me, it's everyone else's fault - unless it's before an inquiry - or a court of law.

AoD

Ford is to hold a virtual Press Conference this morning (9.45) . Perhaps he can be persuaded to display his computer skills? It will be live on CBC radio apparently.
We can only hope it's to announce he's taken the hint and is stepping down.

Naaaaah. Just kidding. He has zero shame. He's a big dumb pit bull with a chewy toy. He'll never let go.

He’s probably just excited that he was able to turn the laptop on

He can start with this:

AoD

OOPS!
abacus-data-ford-poll.jpg

Note the graph horizontal axis is not linear. For the last three data points it switches from monthly to weekly, meaning the number of people with a positive impression of Ford has dropped 11% during April so far.
I suspect people behind the scenes in the party are absolutely furious he squandered so much in such a short time.

Also, who are these ~25% of people with a neutral or no impression of him?

It's fascinating to watch the patterns endlessly repeat themselves. Remember when Slob couldn't appear in court because "he was sick" but was seen in public taking selfies with his adoring fans* during the time he was supposed to be bed-ridden? And remember when Thug treated his job as city councilor as a purely optional function, only appearing for work when he felt like it?

*i.e. train wreck gawpers

FFS. There are two issues here - implementation of useless responses (for the sake of looking like he is responding to the crisis) - and the refusal to implement useful responses. The former is unpopular but easily recindable; the latter kills and he is still waffling on and not apologizing for. Sad bag of emotional manipulation play-doh.

AoD

Last edited:

Back