Toronto St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A

1617671600082.png

1617671612766.png

Any news on whether construction will continue with the most recent restrictions noting "non-essential construction" closing? There hasn't been an update on the developer's website since mid-last week. Thanks in advance.

Any news on whether construction will continue with the most recent restrictions noting "non-essential construction" closing? There hasn't been an update on the developer's website since mid-last week. Thanks in advance.
The "emergency" allows residential construction so it is continuing. (Of course, it and other sites should be closed but, hey, we live in Doug Ford's paradise)

Just approved at TEYCC, contractor required this due to delays in the project, partly because of covid.

1. Toronto and East York Community Council authorize the continuation of the closure of the sidewalk and a 4.7 metres wide portion of the northbound lane on the east side of Frederick Street, between Front Street East and a point 44.2 metres north and the provision of a temporary pedestrian walkway within the closed portion of the northbound lane, from May 1, 2021 to January 31, 2022.

I moved into my unit in January - during that time the've basically finished concrete works, installed windows from the podium up to their current spot. A lot of work seems to be happening inside. I wouldn't say this has moved slowly at all. At this rate the exterior should be largely done by early August

Last edited:

Back