Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

it was quite a landmark actually with the big beer ads on the south wall that would really catch your attention from King and John. Is it officially going to disappear? - I guess it would look awful silly crammed into that corner of the property with that chunky podium looming over it...

what happened, its called progress and money talks. Hopefully the former owners walked away with enough to retire.

Two hours ago (4 May 2008):

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

it was quite a landmark actually with the big beer ads on the south wall that would really catch your attention from King and John. Is it officially going to disappear? - I guess it would look awful silly crammed into that corner of the property with that chunky podium looming over it...

what happened, its called progress and money talks. Hopefully the former owners walked away with enough to retire.

I believe Daniels came knocking suitcase in hand...their construction team wasted no time and moved right in after the pub closed.

Those houses look PUNY in that last shot:eek:

I think this project will turn out to be better then expected. Right now it seems to be in the shadows of 1bloor, trump, BA, etc, but I predict we'll be pleasantly suprised by this one.

Expectations are already pretty high, from what I can tell. I don't recall many negative reactions to this one.

I think a lot of people want to drop a bucket of water on her after that "album" she released.

icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
icon13.gif
1/2

Back