Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Hi Joftor - I believe this is 2018, I purchased my unit in early April 2018 and requested locker + parking. The builder's rep reached out 2 weeks ago with a legal amendment for both parking and locker. They signed it back so assuming I was able to get the locker.
Do you by any chance know the contact information for whom we can connect with re the locker? We also purchasesd early April 2018 and we also purchased a parking space, but have not heard anything. Thanks!

Hi, does anyone here know when we can expect to have the closing? Rough estimate at least... Is it going to be in spring or summer?

Hi, does anyone here know when we can expect to have the closing? Rough estimate at least... Is it going to be in spring or summer?
Most likely 3-6 months but nobody will have a firm answer, as I am looking myself?

Has the first building (Garrison Point) 30 Ordnance St even receive their final close yet? That would be a good gauge of how long it takes from Interim Occupancy to Final Close...

Most likely 3-6 months but nobody will have a firm answer, as I am looking myself?

Has the first building (Garrison Point) 30 Ordnance St even receive their final close yet? That would be a good gauge of how long it takes from Interim Occupancy to Final Close...
30 Ordnance has yet to close so I wouldn't expecting closing for 50 Ordnance anytime soon.

Has anyone at Playground heard any additional news RE: purchasing a locker? We've been on the waitlist since June 2018 but have been told that there are no longer any lockers left for sale?

Has anyone at Playground heard any additional news RE: purchasing a locker? We've been on the waitlist since June 2018 but have been told that there are no longer any lockers left for sale?
That would be very disappointing if true :( Who did you get this information from? We purchased on 08Apr2018 and never got contacted about a locker. We reached out to our realtor and they stated "Since the last time we spoke I have not heard any updates regarding lockers in the building. I've spoken with the property manager, concierges, site supervisor and reached out to the builder and none have given me any information regarding locker availability. " this was on 25Jan2021. So I am not sure what it what anymore.

That would be very disappointing if true :( Who did you get this information from? We purchased on 08Apr2018 and never got contacted about a locker. We reached out to our realtor and they stated "Since the last time we spoke I have not heard any updates regarding lockers in the building. I've spoken with the property manager, concierges, site supervisor and reached out to the builder and none have given me any information regarding locker availability. " this was on 25Jan2021. So I am not sure what it what anymore.
I reached out to Cityzen Customer Service today to inquire, and that's what I was told. Super disappointing (and a little ridiculous) if true!

I reached out to Cityzen Customer Service today to inquire, and that's what I was told. Super disappointing (and a little ridiculous) if true!
I messaged our realtor to see if he might be able to dig any other details up. We were fortunate at the time that we purchased during the VIP weekend on day 2 (08Apr2018). So if they told you they all sold out that must mean everyone that purchased on Day 1 purchased, which to me would be a little shocking. The fact lockers weren't included for every unit to begin with was a bit ridiculous.

My PDI for today is rescheduled as the elevators are not working due to a water leak in the building.

Back